Sneak peak

(This is a little sneak peak of chapter two Since I havent really gotten a chance to write it out fully yet, may be another week before I can get it done but here is something in the meantime)

Ratchet looked up at the computer monitor as the small creature on his shoulder fidgeted and shifted around, Sapphire was chirping and cooing quietly, being very talkative today, unlike she had been before. Sapphire went quiet abruptly as her weight was gone from his shoulder and the sound of the femmeling screeching in anger and shock could be heard as a red horned mech ran away from the scene, with a screeching Sapphire in his arms.

"You'll never take me alive!!!!!!!!" The red horned mech known as Cliffjumper yelled, playfully, as he ran with the screeching femmeling.

"I'm too old for this" Ratchet grumbled, shaking his helm, Cliffjumper looked back before almost immediately running into someone, who happened to be a very confused Prime who just looked down at the young bot who had his sparkling 'captive'. The femmeling looked up at the Prime as Cliffjumper tried to give the leader a innocent grin.

"Mine" The prime said as he quickly snatched the femmeling from Cliffjumper who tried to protest as she was picked up out of his servos by her sire, who quickly maneuvered around Cliffjumper and quickly walked into the main room passing a slightly surprised Ratchet who had indeed heard what his mate had said.

Sapphire meanwhile snuggled into her sire's chassis as the Prime walked into the med bay and sat down on the ground, Ratchet walked in before looking over at the two before he just shook his helm, gave the prime a pat on the shoulder then left to continue what he was doing before.