Chapter 1.

I was watching tiktok on my phone until I got a text from Delilah. 'I need help at Tara's house. Hurry' so I did. I ran past my drunk dad and grabbed the keys. Got in the car and speeded down to Tara's house. I saw an ambulance outside, and my eyes widened in worry. I drove to the hospital and waited until I could see Delilah and Tara. They let me see them since they were in the same room. They were both asleep, and I sat on the chair next to Delilah's bed. I didn't sleep to make sure she's alright, but I fell asleep at one point. Until the door opened up and I saw the group. "Sup?" I say to them. Chad and I do our handshake. I hug the rest of them. And I do my handshake with Wes. We sit down and wait for Tara's sister and Delilah's brother and sister. They show up. Delilah's siblings hug her since she was up, and Tara's sister hugged Tara. There was a guy with Sam named Richie, her boyfriend. We all talk until we have to leave, but the family stays. We go to a bar and play pool. "I can beat you in pool, Chad, easily," I say to him. "No way José, I'm the best pool player here," he says. "Whatever helps you sleep at night," I joke. He was about to say something back until Liz's ex named Vince showed up. "Wanna have a real drink or wanna stay at the kiddie table, Liz?" He says. "Okay, uglier Michael Myers, it was a fling, it meant nothing," chad says. Vince pulls out a switchblade and gets close to Chad until I punch him and knock him out. We have to leave because the bartender kicked us out. I go home.

Trigger warning ⚠️ abuse by father

I get home, and my dad is awake and punches me as soon as I get inside. Blood squirts out of my mouth. "You took my keys!" He yells at me. He punches me on the ground until I'm knocked out. The last thing I hear is my sister crying.

The next chapter will be about Delilah and Benjamin/Ben!!!