Chapter. 3

"And hey, Ben," she says. Sam looks at me and back at Sidney. "How do you know us?" Sam asks. "I know you because you're Billy's daughter. I know him because he's Stu's son," I sigh. "You're Sidney Prescott?" Sam asks. Sidney nods. "I know this is hard for you, but I'm taking my friends and family away from this," Sam says, dragging me and the girls. I help Delilah into the car.

On the way there, Tara can't find her inhaler. "I can't find my inhaler," she says. "Okay, let's go," Sam says. We go to Amber's house, and I see Charlotte. I walk over to her and hug her. *she hugs back. "You okay?" I ask her. "Yeah, are you?" She asks. "Yeah, I'm okay," I say. Delilah drags me away, and I wave to Charlotte. "What's wrong-" I ask. She cuts me off by kissing me. I kiss back. I pull away when Richie and Amber stop the party.

I walk into the living room and see Mindy watching stab 1. I chuckle and jump over the coach right next to her. She jumps a little. "You scared the shit out of me," she says, punching my arm. I chuckle. "My bad," I say. We laugh. "Good movie choice," I say to her. "Best movie of all time," she adds. "You guys know where the beer is?" Richie asks. "In the garage," Mindy and I say at the same time. "Any of you guys want to come with me?" He asks. "No thanks, but good job asking," I say. He goes downstairs to the garage. Ghostface appears and stabs Mindy and runs away. Mindy is bleeding. I help her up, and Chloe runs in and hugs her. They hug, even though Mindy is knocked out. Amber and Tara run in. And so do Sam and Richie. "What the fuck did you do?!" Amber yells at me. "Nothing, I swear," I plead. Liz rums in with blood on her hands. "Why are there blood on your hands?" I ask her. "I found...Chad...he's-" Amber interrupts. "You're fucking lying," Amber says. "I'm not the fucking killer, Amber" Liz pleads. "I know," Amber says, pulling out a gun and shooting Liz in the head. Everyone runs away. I run in a closet with Delilah. I hug her to comfort her.

Eventually, they find me and throw me in the kitchen. I stand up and see Amber, Richie, and Wes as the killers. "Well, well, if it isn't Stu's son," Richie says to me. "That's the second time I've been reminded of that today," I say to myself.

I saw Tara kill Amber, and Sam killed Richie. I found Wes and killed him. Stabbed 46 times. "Don't mess with the son of a serial killer," I say to his dead body and shoot it a few times. We all get in ambulances and go to the hospital. I got a few stitches. I saw Delilah and hugged her.

Today's the day Delilah leaves for a different town. I kiss her goodbye and hug her. "Text me when you get there, Kay?" I tell her. "Okay, dad," she jokes. We chuckled. She got in Sam's car and drove off. I waved. I went into my house and saw Charlotte after she got stabbed a few times. I hugged her for what felt like forever. I pulled away. I also forgot to mention. Chloe died from Wes. Mindy's has been crying for the last 2 days, same with Delilah. I'm just glad Liam and Charlotte are okay. Which, by the way. They started dating. I'm glad we got our happy ending...or did we?