Chapter 2.

I woke up on the ground and went up to my room. I got changed and went to school. The school day was boring since I wanted to see Delilah. The school day ended. I went to the hospital to see Delilah. I got there and sat at the chair beside her until she was awake. She woke up, and I smiled at her. She smiles back until she sees the bruises and cuts on my lip. "What happened?" She asks. "Nothing that hasn't happened before," I respond. She has tears in her eyes, and I hug her. She looks at my lips and then back at my eyes. I smile. I lean in and kiss her gently to not hurt her. We both pull away for breath. "It's embarrassing how long I've wanted to do that," I admit. She just laughs and kisses me again. I kiss back. We kiss until we're by Tara. "Want me to go to the other room?" Tara jokes. We pull away and chuckle. I have to leave. So I kissed Delilah's forehead and waved goodbye to both of them.

Sam has us meet her at the twins' house, and we all meet. She tells us that she is Billy Loomis' daughter. Everyone looks confused except me. Because she told me already. Mindy tells everyone she thinks Sam is the killer and Sam drives off. I go home.

I was at my house on my phone until Sam called me to tell me Delilah and Tara were attacked at the hospital. She also told me Dewey died. So I ran to the hospital. I got there and saw Tara and Delilah getting taken away by Sam. I walk over to them. "Everything okay?" I ask. "I'm taking Tara and Delilah away with me to a different town," she responds. Before I could say anything, a lady interrupted. "Hey, Sam," I recognize her, it's Sidney Prescott...

(This is a short chapter)