𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

••••

••

liked by liljizzy, lucyloveslukey, and 113 others @notnova flynn's first trip 🦒

@notnova
flynn's first trip 🦒

comments

@lucylovesluke
MY FAVVV
@notnova
WE 💖 U

@liljizzy
okay flynn we see u 🫡
@notnova
he's the next kim k, TRUST

@thatchdaddyshusband
already causing trouble before he's in jersey, a true hughes 🙌🏻🙌🏻
@notnova
well he has the best uncles
to learn it from 💞💞

@fakeblondebailey
SO excited to see him 🥹🥹
@notnova
he's SO excited to see his auntie bay

@ilovenovahughes
my favorite hughes 😝😝
liked by creator

@jasperjokes
kids not even 6 months old and gets his own seat 😭😭
notnova
he's just cool like that 😎

@lucafantypants
buddy ate or should I say drank
notnova
wow u got the whole squad
laughing at that. 😐 jkjk i laughed
out loud 😝😝

@quinnshusband
little man 🔥🔥
@anotnova
his fav 😍😍

•••

Nova got off her flight carrying Flynn's Carrier, she called Jack saying that they landed and were ready for him to come to pick them up.

Jack agreed with his sister on the phone, as he hung up Bailey asked to join as she hadn't seen Nova since last Christmas when she was still pregnant with Flynn, and with her badgered ex-boyfriend.

Jack agreed and they both got into Jack's black Porsche and started on their way to JFK.

As Jack and Bailey were driving, Nova and Flynn were at baggage claim. Nova attempted to grab her 3 bags off the conveyor belt while holding onto Flynn and watching her many carry-ons, a mother and son approached her.

The woman looked about 40 and he son looked to be no older than 12, "Chase help this woman with her bags" spoke the woman to her son.

The boy smiled up at Nova and pulled the last two suitcases off the conveyor belt, while his mother spoke to Nova. "Are you okay hun? Is your husband around?" asked the woman concerned and looking around.

"No no my brother is coming to pick me up," said Nova politely as she thanked the young boy.

"Well, still I don't think you should be traveling alone with such a young baby, just be careful honey" smiled the lady as she and her son walked towards the exit of the airport.

Nova stands near the exit of the airport, exhausted and ready to sleep for days. She looked down at Flynn, he had finally fallen back asleep. He wasn't a big fan of the turbulence that the plane had to offer.

She was wearing an old University of Michigan hockey sweatshirt that had to be jacks, it was still somewhat big considering Nova had just had a baby less than 3 months ago.

As Nova pulls out her phone to check the time, Jack and Bailey walk into the airport with huge smiles on their faces.

Nova smiles at them, for the first time in 4 months she felt safe.

•••

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to vote and comment

xoxo
daddyjaden