𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

sorry i've been gone guys, writer slump! but I appreciate the patience you all have 💕💕

•••

"I got us some spaghetti, fettuccine Alfredo, and some pizza," spoke Nico as his face turned red. "I wasn't sure what you wanted so I just got a bunch of stuff," he finished as he sat on the couch next to Nova.

"I'm good with anything, thank though Nico I really appreciate it" spoke Nova as she held Flynn against her.

Nico looked at her, then back down at Flynn. He was so in love already, the was that Nova carried herself as a mother was quite a turn-on if you ask Nico.

Nova noticed his staring at Flynn. "oh would you like to hold him?" she asked with a small smile. "oh- I wouldn't want to intrude on you-," he started before getting cut off by Nova again. "You wouldn't be intruding I bet you're great at holding babies," she spoke

"Hmm alright," Nico concluded. Nova got up from her spot and walked towards Nico. "OK now hold your arms like this," she said as she moved his arms.

"Okay perfect," she concluded as she placed Flynn into his arms. "Okay now support his head," she said while helping Nico support the baby's head.

Once the older male got it, Nova stood back and admired the two. It was a weird feeling she had, the only people she'd ever let hold of Flynn were her brothers, their partners, and her parents. Greyson had made it very apparent that he wanted nothing to do with Flynn. So therefore never made an effort to try to hold him.

"Can I take a picture of you guys?- I won't post it or anything-" she was cut off on her rambling by Nico smiling at Flynn and agreeing to a picture.

Nova stood over the two and snapped a picture of them, smiling at it for a few seconds until Flynn started to cry; getting restless.

Nico's smile dropped into confusion. "Did I do something to him?" questioned Nico as Nova took her son out of his arms. "Oh no, he just gets like this; it's a Hughes thing" laughed Nova as she walked around the penthouse trying to calm him down.

Nico got up and followed her towards the kitchen when the doorbell rang. Meaning their dinner arrived. "Oh let me get that," Nico said as he walked towards the door, thanked the delivery man, and paid for their meal.

"I start work soon, so I'll be able to pay you back for some of it" spoke Nova as she looked a Nico who had his hands full of takeout. She forgot how much she hated being dependent on someone.

"No worries, it's on me tonight I insist," he said before giving his signature Swiss smirk. "Thank you, Nico," said Nova as she stopped rocking Flynn and looked him in the eyes.

"Like I said it's no problem" "I'll get everything ready if you wanna put on some TV?" he offered towards the girl breaking the eye contact to shuffle through the takeout bag.

"Umm I'm gonna put Flynn down then I'll be out if that's okay," she asked the older male, waiting for his confirmation.

"Oh you don't need to ask me, You're his mom you know when his bedtime is," said Nico as he sent a smile towards the girl.

"Okay thanks," she said before walking towards her room with Flynn, leaving Nico standing alone in the kitchen.

•••

about 15 minutes later Nova emerged from her room wearing a Michigan football sweatshirt.

"Are you ready to eat?" asked Nico as he had two plates in his hand with a sweet smile on his face. He noticed the outfit change but didn't want to comment on it, he didn't want her to get uncomfortable.

"Yeah thanks, neeks," she said while walking toward the older male. They sat down next to each other on the couch and turned on The Bachelor.

"Wow I didn't think other guys were Bachelor fans" laughed Nova as she picked up some spaghetti into her fork. "Well the drama is pretty good" spoke Nico in his Swiss accent. "Wait what other guys watch The Bachelor?" he questioned the Hughes sister,"

"Oh my gosh they didn't tell you?" laughed out Nova. "Luke and Jack are the biggest Bachelor fans I know- well besides Quinn but all he does is complain that all the girls are annoying and that the Bachelor is too hot for all of them" she laughed remembering when Quinn made a smash or pass slideshow of all the bachelors; from every season.

"No kidding," Nico asked "Yeah Jack and Luke are too proud to admit it but we used to watch it all the time back home" spoke Nova as she set her plate down on the coffee table.

"That's really funny actually- I'll definitely tease them at practice tomorrow," said Nico with a smile on his face as he set his plate next to hers.

They both sat up on the couch, they were sitting close to one another. Their legs were touching. There was some sort of aroma in the air like adrenaline. It only took a second for his lips to be on hers.

Once he went into that kiss, she followed his lead. He pulled her into his lap with no hesitation as his hands roamed her body.

During their heated make-out session, her hands made their way to his hair pulling at the root of it.

While his stubble was rubbing up and down her neck, as he gave her small love kisses up and down her chest, neck, and face.

Once the adrenaline of the moment wore off Nova realized what she was doing and immediately stopped kissing Nico; Nico extremely confused asked her "What's wrong? Did I do something?"

"Shit; I'm sorry" was all that came out of her mouth. Before she jumps off his lap, pulling up her shirt and running towards her room. Leaving Nico utterly confused, worried, and extremely hard.

•••
i kinda hate this LOL

but don't forget to vote and comment!!!
let me know what you think is gonna happen next!!!

i love u all smm
🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

xoxo
daddyjaden