1-5

Chapter 1 001 Because she is a villain.

"Grandpa, I'm leaving. I'll see you again when I have the chance."

"Remember to promise grandpa not to cause trouble again and to be more careful. I attract people's attention here, so don't come here." "

Hey, I am obedient."

"What time did you say otherwise..."

In the dark night, the noisy cicadas covered up the voices of the two talking. Xie Yunjin quietly left the bullpen and walked around to a shack behind the educated youth point in about ten minutes.

"How's it going? Did you find it?" The girl with a ponytail was pacing anxiously outside the shack. Seeing her happy face, she hurried up to meet her and asked cautiously in a calm voice.

Xie Yunjin patted her chest, nodded towards her with a thankful expression on her face.

"It's okay, okay, let's go back quickly. It's been a while since we came out." Hearing what she said, the ponytail girl also breathed a sigh of relief.

The two of them packed up their own washbasins and made some water noises before entering the educated youth spot through the main entrance.

The Educated Youth Point was a warehouse left by an old rich man. Before it was fully built, it was dragged away to be criticized/struggled. There was nothing of value in it. It was just used to house the educated youth who went to the countryside.

The whole room was divided into two by the brigade. Xie Yunjin and the two walked to the east room. As soon as they came in, they heard someone muttering: "I don't know what to do. It takes a long time to go back to take a shower, which means bullying Liu He." She has a good temper, otherwise no one will get used to her bad habits."

There was no remaining space in the educated youth spot, so the first group of people applied to the brigade to build huts and bathing rooms behind the house, both in the east, specifically for the convenience of female educated youths. But after all, this is not my own home. Usually everyone just wipes themselves in the house. Whenever they want to take a shower, they will find someone to hang out with and look out for each other.

Only Xie Yunjin had to wash her hair and bathe every day, and she would take half an hour each time.

Who wants to feed mosquitoes outside for so long during this time of year?

At first there were some people who couldn't help but later Xie Yunjin couldn't call them out anymore, leaving only the good-tempered Liu He.

Liu He has a round face, delicate features, and a very pleasant appearance. Even in the brigade, she is very popular, so when Xie Yunjin bullies her like this, some people always feel unfair.

As for whether personal thoughts are involved, that is unknown.

On normal days, Xie Yunjin would have choked back, but today she just glanced at the speaker and climbed into bed.

The others looked at each other, Liu He was also stunned, and smiled after realizing it: "It's hot today, and I just want to take a shower."

"You are kind, but do you think others appreciate it?" He glared at me, feeling a little unhappy, and deliberately raised his voice. When he saw that the other party still didn't respond, he snorted loudly, "Young lady, you are so

cool!" "Okay, okay, it's been a tiring day, so go to bed early."

"Yeah, I have to go to work tomorrow."

It wasn't until someone came out to persuade him that the room became calm again.

Xie Yunjin lay on the bed, her mind turbulent.

She was actually reborn!

A few hours ago, she had to wander the streets because the bridge was occupied. The weather was so cold that she was only wearing a tattered old coat. Soon she was too cold to walk, and then passed out on the roadside.

When I opened my eyes again, I was back ten years ago.

What's even more ridiculous is that after waking up, countless complicated pictures flashed through her mind. Only then did she realize that her life and the entire world were just a piece of writing written by future generations.

Before Xie Yunjin went to the countryside, she secretly bought some anecdotes from the black market, but at this moment, she still felt a little weird.

According to the plot originally set in the book, her life was going smoothly. Although she was reported to the countryside, she did not suffer much because of the care of the captain. She even fell in love with the captain's son and supported each other through the difficulties. , finally make a fortune and live a happy life.

But after the heroine traveled through time, everything changed.

She became a stumbling block between the heroine and the captain's son. She suffered countless blows, but she was not afraid of death countless times to get closer. Even if she was married, she would ruthlessly abandon her husband and son to interfere with their relationship. In the end, Ended up dead on the streets.

Before she died, Xie Yunjin also asked herself why she did these things, why she followed the heroine like a demon when she met her, and got on the pole to be messed with.

Now she understands that because she is the villain, she has to pave the way for the heroine's happiness.

Several dogs barked in the quiet night, and Xie Yunjin slowly exhaled to suppress the excitement in her stomach.

It doesn't matter, if everything starts over again now, she won't go back to the same old path.

As long as she spends these few years peacefully, she can return to the city with her grandfather!

...

It dawns early after summer, and Xie Yunjin wakes up as soon as the window sill gets some sunlight.

No way, it's a habit formed by wandering. She had a sound sleep today. Normally, she would be awakened by any movement around her.

After sitting on the bed in a daze for a while, she realized that she was no longer a beggar digging through garbage to feed herself, but an educated youth who went to the countryside in the 1970s.

Taking a deep breath, Xie Yunjin got dressed and got up. Her movements were very gentle, and Liu He, who was lying next to her, muttered, then turned over and fell asleep.

The sky was dim, and there was still some mist on the distant mountains. The birdsong in the early morning was crisp, and the chickens in the village crowed a few times.

Xie Yunjin breathed in the crisp air almost greedily, and the corners of her lips slowly raised.

What a great, brand new day.

"Xie Yunjin? What are you doing?"

The sun was shining brightly at noon, and all the educated youths had to work early. Zheng Minmin, who was responsible for cooking breakfast today, went out in confusion and saw the figure outside the house. She looked around with wide eyes, only to realize that Thank you so much.

This young lady actually got up so early?

Zheng Minmin was still holding her breath because of last night's mishandling. She didn't think about the good things. She just thought that the other party was up to something, so she shouted out.

Xie Yunjin was brought back to her senses by this sound, her back paused, and she turned around.

At this moment, the sun was gradually rising from the mountain col. With the light behind her and a pale golden halo covering her body, Zheng Minmin was stunned for a moment.

Xie Yunjin was born well, this is a fact that everyone agrees to. She has snow-skinned red lips and watery peach blossom eyes. The villagers privately say that she is a spirit from the mountains, so beautiful that she is ostentatious and extremely beautiful.

With such an appearance, coupled with that arrogant temper, people will naturally feel dissatisfied and jealous.

Zheng Minmin reacted, cursed in her heart, and asked loudly: "Who are you scaring so early in the morning? It's like a female ghost. I have to find someone to drive away the ghost tomorrow."

Xie Yunjin thought about it, but It doesn't mean that she should accept anger. She has a spoiled temperament, and she has developed a bit of hostility over the years outside. When she raised her eyebrows, her beautiful peach blossom eyes became a bit sharp, and her red lips whispered: "Feudal superstition is unacceptable. , Zheng Zhiqing, watch your mouth!"

Nowadays, the slogan of destroying the four olds is shouted loudly. It is okay to say such things in private, but being reported is not a joke. Zheng Minmin's expression changed, and she defended bravely: "I just made a mistake."

"Then have some brains!" Xie Yunjin snorted lightly and walked into the room.

This Zheng Minmin went to the countryside at the same time as her, but she was overwhelmed with everything and never dealt with her. But the good thing is that the bad things are also visible, and you can see them clearly at a glance, which is much better than those who hide their secret thoughts.

There were originally twenty people in the educated youth spot. Several old educated youth realized that there was no hope of returning to the city, so they married the villagers and moved out. Most of the remaining eight men and six women have only been here a few years.

Everyone was surprised when they saw that Xie Yunjin was so agile today and got up without waiting for anyone to ask her. They flattered her a few words, which immediately aroused Zheng Minmin's displeasure: "What's the use of getting up early? It's not like I don't have any work at all." Come on, will you be willing to help when the time comes?"

Several boys didn't want to be humiliated, so they immediately said, "Why don't you want to? As long as Yun Jin speaks, I will be the first to help!"

"That's it, how big of a deal it is, Why don't you just plant some land!"

These people love to praise Xie Yunjin's smelly feet!

Zheng Minmin's cheeks were red with anger, and she said bitterly: "If you go up to the pole to show your courtesy, do people think highly of you? People have a poisonous eye. If you have identified the captain's son, who cares about you!"

Upon hearing this, the boys shut up one after another. None of them spoke.

Xie Yunjin seemed to be okay, biting the steamed bun in small mouthfuls.

She was wearing a blouse and long trousers, and she pinched out her waist. Her demeanor was calm, as if she was not holding a rough mixed steamed bun, but some delicacy from the mountains and seas.

Hearing this, she swallowed slowly, raised her eyelids, and said with a smile: "Why, are you envious?"

Zheng Minmin frowned and said: "Who is envious? I have a good young man with hands and feet to answer the call of the country. Contributing to the construction of the motherland, what should you do to rely on others?!"

Xie Yunjin nodded, his red lips moistened by the clear and watery rice porridge, and he praised: "It's good, my consciousness is very high."

It didn't hurt anymore . If it wasn't itchy, Zheng Minmin felt so aroused that she was getting angry, but it was Liu He's words to smooth things over that kept her from getting angry.

"Okay, okay, we are all gathered together from all over the world, so we should take care of each other."

She has always been kind to others, like the little white flower in her ponytail, gentle and restrained. Zheng Minmin didn't want to show off her face, her face was full of depression, and she chewed the steamed buns as if she was chewing Xie Yunjin's flesh.

"We have never done farm work before, so it's normal for us not to get used to it. Yun Jin, if you can't bear it later, you can tell me and I'll help you." Liu He smiled and said again.

Hearing the gentle voice, Xie Yunjin stopped and felt mixed feelings in her heart.

She had just been reborn yesterday and was feeling uneasy. She was eager to go to her grandpa to confirm, so she lied to Liu He that she had lost something, and while she was taking a bath, she asked her to look out while she sneaked to the cowshed. Others would definitely see the flaw and ask questions, but Liu He was really worried about herself, thinking that she had lost something important.

She is really good-natured, so good that others would be angry with her.

Thinking of what happened in her previous life, Xie Yunjin felt a little guilty, and her tone unconsciously softened: "Thank you." The

eldest lady always takes other people's contributions as a matter of course. When has she ever said thank you to others?

And she didn't argue with Zheng Minmin just now?

Everyone was surprised and vaguely felt something was different.

After saying this, Xie Yunjin suddenly felt a little dizzy, and the scene in front of him was shaken.