16-20

Chapter 16 016 You can only stand up to me by sitting down.

Who is Xie Yunjin's fiancé?

Sun Taozhi recalled the plot of the original book and found that there were only a few strokes, passing by. All I know is that he was a young soldier who had arranged a baby marriage with Xie Yunjin through his elders when he was young. Before the two grew up and met, the other party died on a mission and was never seen from the beginning to the end.

Xie Yunjin was afraid that he would not even know about the other party's existence in the future.

Sun Taozhi clasped his hands together helplessly, and apologized softly: "I'm sorry, Brother Fang, Xie Zhiqing doesn't seem to want people to know about this, and I didn't ask." At

first, he pretended to be from Xie Yunjin unintentionally . Of course she couldn't really ask about the news she heard from her mouth, so she had to make random excuses.

Fortunately, Xiang Dong didn't seem to have much hope for her, so he asked her to sit in the back seat and prepared to take someone to the pharmacy.

Sun Taozhi looked at the man's back, thought for a while, reached out and grabbed a small piece of clothes, shy but with a sense of presence, making the person in front of him look down in the east, and the corners of his lips inadvertently raised a small arc.

Another woman who fell under his charm.

...

The path is long and narrow, passing by a pond.

The sun is like fire, the lotus leaves in the pond are clustered and overlapped, and they are connected into one piece. The pink flower buds are dotted among them, and the scenery is just right.

Looking up, you can find a beautiful girl hidden inside. She squatted by the pond, with a huge lotus leaf upside down on her head. Her little face under the lotus leaf was as bright as a peach and plum, even more beautiful than the lotus beside it.

The summer is bitterly hot, and villagers who are busy with farming are prone to heatstroke and internal heat. They often pick some lotus leaves to make tea and porridge. The whole lotus leaf, from the blade to the stem and pedicle, can be used as medicine. When Chen Guangfu saw that she was lazy in the afternoon, he sent her out to pick it.

This is really not a humane job. Although the sun is not as hot as in the afternoon, it is still scorching. Xie Yunjin's light-colored clothes are already wet with sweat. Big sweat beads are dripping along his jawline, swaying slightly on the fat leaves, glowing with crystal clear water. Light.

Although she was mumbling complaints, she moved neatly, pinched the lotus stem with her delicate white fingers, and then broke it off with a backward twist. However, the skin was delicate, and soon her knuckles turned red and stung slightly.

Xie Yunjin pursed her lips and blew on it twice. She felt that she had picked enough. She put all the lotus leaves into her backpack, took out her handkerchief and carefully wiped the sweat on her face. She stood up and was about to go back when she heard someone calling her not far away. .

"Yun Jin!"

It was a familiar and annoying voice. Xie Yunjin walked forward without stopping, with a normal expression on her face.

"Yun Jin!"

The bastard chanted sutras without listening.

There was a tinkling sound in my ears, and the bicycle accelerated on the gravel-strewn road, bumping and catching up.

"Yun Jin, why didn't you agree when I called you so many times?" Xiang Dong parked the car sideways in front of Xie Yunjin. Sun Taozhi in the back seat tightly held the corner of his clothes, half of his face was red and swollen, and he showed a shy smile. , so pitiful.

"Xie Zhiqing."

Tsk, misfortunes never come singly. Why do these two people have to get in front of her when they are dating? Xie Yunjin cursed expressionlessly.

You still agreed, who do you think you are? If I call you a bastard, do you dare to agree?

The sun was shining brightly, and Xie Yunjin suddenly felt irritable. The heroine's aura began to work on her. Sometimes she felt relieved because the other person was hurt, and sometimes she felt angry because of the intimate actions of the two people in front of her.

Her fingernails dug deeply into her palms. Xie Yunjin tried her best to resist the evil thoughts, and said in a bad tone: "Don't block the road, don't you know the weather is very hot?

" She actually felt that the little girl was even more charming. For a moment, she completely forgot about playing hard to get and hanging out. With a wave of her heart, she blurted out: "Are you going back to the pharmacy? I'll give you a ride on the way!" She

caught a glimpse of Sun Taozhi out of the corner of her eye. Xie Yunjin's face changed slightly, and she had a look on her face that said, "Is there something wrong with your brain?" She snorted softly: "Take me? Do you want me to sit on the crossbar? Are you deliberately looking for me to be unhappy?"

Xiangdong was stunned, and then he came to his senses. Sun Taozhi was still sitting behind him, with a crack in his perfect expression.

Upon seeing this, Sun Taozhi immediately got out of the car in fear and slowly, and looked up uneasily: "Yes, I'm sorry, Xie Zhiqing, please sit down." "

No!" Xie Yunjin hurriedly stopped her and took a step back, "You can only deserve it if you sit down. Me!" After saying that, without waiting for the two of them to react, they walked around the car and hurried away, the ruffles on their heads swaying.

Just kidding, the two protagonists fell in love and she, a little villain, just slipped away and died again waiting for the plot to develop and repeat the same mistakes?

"Brother Fang, did I do something wrong?" Sun Taozhi stood innocently, with a helpless and guilty expression that aroused Xiang Dong's machismo.

"She has this temper. It's okay. I'll take you to get the medicine first."

...

I don't know what the two of them were doing on the way. When they arrived at the pharmacy, Xie Yunjin was busy in the yard.

The lotus leaf tastes bitter. When it is fresh and tender, it can be decoctioned into soup and porridge. After being dried and boiled in water, it can clear away heat and reduce dampness. If made into lotus leaf charcoal, it can also remove blood stasis and stop bleeding.

Xie Yunjin used a knife to remove the lotus stems, then cleaned the leaves and spread them in the yard to dry. She wasn't concentrating, and would divert her attention from time to time to tease the ants on the ground. Standing in the yard filled with the scent of herbs, she felt inexplicably like the tranquility of time.

Xiangdong's mind moved slightly, but he couldn't help but feel a little suspicious.

If in the past, whenever he deliberately alienated her or had contact with other girls, Xie Yunjin would have been unhappy to stick to her and declare her sovereignty. Even if she was angry with him, it would not last long. She could not hold it in first. Take the initiative to please.

But what's going on now? Could it be that it was just like what Sun Taozhi said, knowing that she had a fiancé in the city, she despised him, a country man?

The man's pride and unwillingness were intertwined in his chest, and Xiang Dong actually felt a little uneasy.

He works in the county and sometimes comes into contact with some leading officials. Therefore, despite the current situation, he intuitively felt that talents like Mr. Nie would return to their original positions sooner or later.

That was a famous master in Beijing. As his granddaughter, if Xie Yunjin could marry him, his career and future would not be limited to this remote town.

Xiang Dongdong deeply felt that no one could resist such a temptation, not to mention that Xie Yunjin was born well, bright and charming, and straightforward and easy to control. If he could be with her, what else would he not like?

Xie Yunjin is indeed a rare golden phoenix, but he has forgotten that the phoenix lives in the phoenix tree. Compared with the children of the capital, what does he mean by heading east?

Sun Taozhi noticed the uncertain look on the man's face and looked sideways at him, his eyes flashing.

"Xiangdong? Taozhi? Are you two here to see a doctor?" Chen Guangfu came out of the back room and asked when he saw the two people standing outside.

Sun Taozhi pursed her lips and said obediently: "Uncle, please help me give me some medicine."

She turned her face, and the bright fingerprints came into view. Chen Guangfu took a breath, remembering the grandfather and grandson who came at noon, their voices were full of emotion. He couldn't bear it: "Did you do it with your breasts?"

Sun Taozhi was noncommittal.

Chen Guangfu sighed: "Come in."

Rural people often bump into each other, but Chen Guangfu was given the medicine to activate blood circulation and remove blood stasis, so it didn't take much trouble.

Sun Taozhi subconsciously looked at Xiang Dong. The man came back to his senses, looked away from Xie Yunjin, and smiled lightly at her: "I'll wait for you here."

Sun Taozhi bit her lip, turned around and followed Chen Guangfu into the house.

Xie Yunjin was arranging lotus leaves by herself, as if there was no one else around. Today she wore a braid, her long, shiny black hair hanging in front of her body, and her head was covered with a green lotus leaf hat.

Xiang Dong narrowed his eyes and stared at the green color, unable to guess the other person's thoughts for the first time.

"Yun Jin..."

Xie Yunjin picked up the lotus stalk and glanced at him, sideways to avoid his outstretched hand, her pretty face was angry, and she said angrily: "You are a mangy dog, you are always in the way!"

"Yun Jin, What's going on these days? Weren't you like this before?" Xiang Dongduan's affectionate look was the most confusing.

Xie Yunjin spat in her heart, put on a proud and coquettish posture, and said: "It's nothing. I just think what you said before is right, there are differences between men and women, although you were entrusted by the captain to take special care of me. , but after all, people's words are scary, so it's better not to do anything that goes beyond the rules."

As he said these words, Xiang Dong's heart kept falling. He pulled out a smile and coaxed: "Did someone tell you? Gossip? Yun Jin, we should sit upright and ignore those gossips."

Even when he admitted his mistakes in the past, he could not hide his pride and pleasure. This was the first time he lowered his posture like this. Xie Yunjin was surprised, but his tone did not soften at all. He was so stubborn that he was unreasonable: "It doesn't matter to us at all. Since we can prevent it, why should we give people the opportunity to gossip?

" Xiang Dong frowned, a little anxious: "Is it really the same as what Taozhi said? Yun Jin, when did you become dissatisfied with poverty and love the rich?"

Is it the same as Taozhi said? Is the heroine still talking bad about her behind her back?

Xie Yunjin fluttered her long eyelashes twice, frowned slightly, and was about to speak when she was interrupted.

"Brother Fang!" Sun Taozhi had already applied medicine on his face and was walking quickly towards this side with a small bottle in his hand.

Once it was revealed that Xie Yunjin had a fiancé and it came from her mouth, it would be hard to explain.

"Brother Fang, Xie Zhiqing, you..."

The heroine's halo approached, Xie Yunjin didn't want to be entangled anymore, and decided to fight quickly.

"Are you annoyed? From now on, who will be with us if we don't care about us! It's him and me!" Xie Yunjin stretched out a thin white finger, showing her arrogant temper to the fullest, "There is also Xiang Dong, I won't care. So what if you hate the poor and love the rich? I already have money in my family, why should I still be a boy who spreads money around and live a miserable life by myself? Who doesn't love money in this world? You are so noble, you can just eat and wait for death, what kind of job do you have? ?"

Fang Dongdong knew that she was not very knowledgeable, but he didn't want to be so arrogant and stubborn. She was just playing the harp to an ox and didn't know what was being said, which blinded her face!

When Sun Taozhi saw that they were at odds, the secret joy in his heart was like bubbles rising from the bottom of a hot spring, gurgling to the surface. Forcibly suppressing the upturned corners of her mouth, she looked at them pretending to be uneasy and whispered: "Xie Zhiqing, you can't say that to Brother Fang."

Xie Yunjin immediately rolled her eyes and bumped between the two of them, leaving the slim figure behind. The back view: "Take your brother Fang away quickly, the noise is making my eyes hurt."