6-10

Chapter 7 007 Of course she knew

, so Fang Zhonghua nodded and said, "Sure, be careful on your way."

When his son walked away, he turned around and shouted towards the farmland: "Xie Yunjin, come here!"

Xie Yunjin was looking angry with a stern face. She scolded those who caused her to have a relationship with Fang Dong. Her voice was clear and crisp, even when she was cursing, it was like a chirping oriole. She did not feel harsh or irritated, but instead made the villagers look awkward.

"I know, I know, I won't gossip about you from now on, okay?"

Xie Yunjin didn't believe it, but she gave it up when she saw fit, snorted proudly and coquettishly, climbed up the field ridge and walked towards Fang Zhonghua.

"Captain, Fang Ergou is acting like a hooligan, Aunt Cuihua and the others are always gossiping about me, don't you care."

Fang Zhonghua: "..."

The little girl didn't know whether she was exposed to the sun or angry, her cheeks were red, and she was still He impatiently complained without even getting close, as if a half-grown child in the village had his pigtails pulled out, with an expression on his face that he wanted to help me seek justice, displeased and aggrieved.

Fang Zhonghua's expression was speechless, but he still raised his chin and yelled at the people looking over: "What are you looking at? You're not working! You're so busy every day, aren't you? Fang Ergou, why are you screaming for help when you want to lay an egg? Don't let it go." There's a pestle there, pick up manure for me tomorrow!"

Fang Ergou refused to accept it. He ignored the numbness for a while, raised his hands and shouted: "Captain, Xie Zhiqing has done something to me, you Look, I can't even move my arm!"

Fang Zhonghua spat: "You can't move it, but you still raise it so high. Who are you trying to fool? I'm an educated youth with thin arms and legs. What can I do to you? Don't give me such nonsense!"

Give me a lesson ! After that, Fang Zhonghua glanced at the girl in front of him, and was almost stunned by the unyielding look in her eyes. He was angry and funny, and said helplessly: "Don't glare at me here, I'll give it to you instead." I'll get a job and work in the pharmacy later."

This was what Xiang Dong had suggested earlier. Xie Yunjin couldn't do much farm work, and he was like a butterfly in the field, which made a bunch of young men not focus on their work. Fang Zhonghua hesitated for a long time, and now he made up his mind after looking at the movement in the fields.

The barefoot doctor in Jiangdu Village had learned some Chinese medicine before. Although he went to the county hospital for training several times, he still likes to prescribe prescriptions when seeing doctors on weekdays. It's just that he injured his leg while going up the mountain a few years ago. It doesn't affect his walking, but he can't walk long distances, let alone go to the mountains to collect medicine.

There were not many people in the village who knew medicine, and few knew about pharmacology. Fang Zhonghua once wanted the old man to choose a young man to teach him, but the old man had a bad temper, so he had to give up.

This answer depends on the face of the guy in the bullpen.

Xie Yunjin was stunned when he heard this, a little surprised. After all, this didn't happen in his previous life.

Then I thought about it, the pharmacy is great, it doesn't have to be exposed to the wind and sun, and it's more comfortable to deal with flowers and plants than farming.

But she couldn't agree too readily, so she asked in a pretentious manner: "Does that mean you don't have to bask in the sun? But I don't know medicine, forget it, as long as you can be comfortable in the house, you have to give it to me these days. You're tanned."

"Xie Zhiqing!" Fang Zhonghua scolded him sternly, the lines on his brows were so deep that they could squeeze a fly to death, "You are going to the countryside for re-education, not for pleasure. You'd better change your mind as soon as possible!"

"Your main job is to help collect herbs. Work points are recorded according to quantity."

At this time, work is mainly recorded according to base points. The base score for an adult man is usually 12 points, for a woman about 8 points, and for a capable child, there are 5 or 6 points. The members of the team uniformly follow the work arrangements of the team leader and memorize work points by rote. Regular attendance can only record work points, so it is inevitable that they will encounter some lazy and slippery people.

For tasks that do not have a fixed time, such as collecting herbs, they are calculated based on quantity or piece. The more work you do, the more you get. If you are lazy, you will only go hungry. Usually, it is done by the young children at home or the elderly who cannot do farm work. Make some money for the family.

Xie Yunjin was neither short of food nor money, so she naturally didn't care about the work points and responded nonchalantly: "Okay."

Fang Zhonghua was furious when he saw her looking like she was going in one ear and out the other. At this moment, the two heard a deep male voice: "Captain, are you looking for me?" The

familiar voice shocked Xie Yunjin's body.

...

The dirt roads in the countryside are uneven, and some old 28-bar bumpers are driving leisurely, bumping twice from time to time, and ringing clear bells.

"Brother Fang!"

Xiangdong vaguely heard the shouting behind him, and carefully distinguished it for a while to confirm that it was calling him. He squeezed the brakes, put his long legs on the ground, and leaned over to look back.

It's Sun Taozhi.

She was wearing clothes full of patches, and her whole body was dusty. When she saw him stop, a smile immediately appeared on her face.

I always feel that something is different from before.

He turned around to the east and quickly met up with Sun Taozhi, who was trotting over.

"Brother Fang."

"Is something wrong?" Xiang Dong said, with a gentle and polite expression on his face as he started to open business.

Sun Taozhi lowered his head in embarrassment, with the shyness of a girl. Only then did Xiang Dong realize that she was holding a small cloth bag in her hand.

He was so familiar with such a scene. He smiled knowingly, with tenderness and joking in the corners of his eyes: "For me?"

Hearing this, Sun Taozhi's face turned redder, and after a moment of coyness, he finally handed it over.

"This is the sachet I made. You said you couldn't sleep well at night, so I put some soothing herbs in it. Thank you for helping me."

These words are really bold in this era, including the act of giving sachets . Overstep the rules.

Even though the coarse cloth bag looks very shabby - the fabric was torn from somewhere and the stitching is crooked, it is not an exquisite sachet at all, but the hidden meaning is self-evident.

Xiang Dong leaned slightly and said in an ambiguous tone: "Sachet? Taozhi, do you know what giving a man a sachet means?"

He leaned a little closer and used this tone again, even if Sun Taozhi's original intention was not pure, his heartbeat It also messed up the rhythm.

The original book portrays the male protagonist as very good, far-sighted in his career, and gentle and considerate in his emotions. Although very charming, in the end he is just a paper person. Now that he is experiencing it up close, Sun Taozhi can truly feel what it means to be a male protagonist.

Really, it's hard not to be heart-warming.

She learned this recipe to soothe the nerves from the original book. Xu has a grandfather who is highly skilled in medicine. Xie Yunjin is very talented in this area, but she does not intend to cure diseases and save people. Instead, she focuses on beauty and beauty.

This recipe was improved by her a few years later. At that time, the male protagonist was facing a promotion and his immediate boss was always suffering from insomnia. Xie Yunjin used a sachet to help Fang Dong open the way to please his boss.

Sun Taozhi's heart was full of contradictions. She wasn't sure if she could replace the heroine, but she wanted to go to the city and no longer wanted to stay in such a remote place. With her grasp of the plot in the book, contacting the male protagonist was the fastest shortcut.

With complicated thoughts, Sun Taozhi hesitated for a while, and a trace of determination flashed in his eyes.

She pursed her lips, and a tangled look came into Xiangdong's eyes, and then she seemed to muster up the courage to look up at him: "I know, Brother Fang and Xie Zhiqing... but, but this kind of thing is beyond my control. What's more... there is something I don't know whether I should say..."

Xiang Dong raised his eyebrows slightly, and his tone became gentler: "What words?"

Sun Taozhi lowered his eyes, then raised his eyelids, exhaled with determination, and said "Brother Fang, do you know that Xie Zhiqing already has a fiancé?"

...

There were steady footsteps behind her, Xie Yunjin's back stiffened, her newly trimmed nails scratched across her palms, and the tip of her nose suddenly became sore, fearing that the captain would notice something was wrong. , quickly lowered his head to cover up. .

Fang Zhonghua nodded to the person behind her: "Anyuan, didn't you take leave to go to the city to see the girl today? Why are you still here?" "

Not interested."

"Hey, you kid." Fang Zhonghua was still thinking. A few more words of advice. Worried about Xie Yunjin's presence, he didn't say much. He just waved his hands angrily, "That's all. It's not my family that faces each other. It's up to you

." "Uncle, I'll leave if nothing happens."

"Wait a minute. !" Fang Zhonghua stopped him, raised his finger and pointed at Xie Yunjin, "Are you going to get medicine for your mother today? Just in time, take Xie Zhiqing there first, and she will work in the pharmacy later."

Xie Yunjin wanted to say that she knew the pharmacy was there . Nowhere, but her lips murmured twice, but she didn't say anything.

"I know." Fang Anyuan didn't even move his brows, his eyes only fell on Xie Yunjin's head for a moment, and he walked forward without waiting for her.

Seeing Xie Yunjin standing blankly, Fang Zhonghua thought that she had not recovered from Fang Ergou's rogue behavior just now. He sighed and whispered: "Anyuan is not a rogue, you don't have to worry."

Xie Yunjin was stunned. Stunned, an imperceptible bitter smile escaped from his mouth.

Of course she knows.

After all, Fang Anyuan was her husband in her previous life.