🩸~Chapter three~🩸

It felt as if I was blinded, the foot steps grew loud and sounded as if they were coming from every direction. I felt a cold sweat run down my face, but it got all the scarier with it all abruptly stopped. Cold words slithered through the thick atmosphere, and i felt an equally cold hand on my cheek.

"hello dear..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While most people would scream or maybe try to hit away at someone they didn't know, or even see touching their face, I felt an odd comfort from their touch. Even though the hand was unnaturally cold, it was a kind of relaxing cold you feel after being in the summer heat for to long.

The smoke began to clear, and my vision slowly returned. After wafting my hands in front of my face a few times and rubbing my eyes, I see a rather short, and pale man, with a sharp toothy smile readjusting his suit.

"And what might I do for you on this lovely evening?", he said in a shockingly cheerful and energetic tone. 

"I-are-y-" odd, I was stumbling over my words, this wasn't likely for me.

"Yes, I just so happen to be the one and only, Lucifer!" he said answering my unfinished question, extending his arms  doing jazz hands, and giving me an open mouth smile.

"I need you to save my mother", I said abruptly.

 "yea, of course you need something from me, I mean no one ever wants to talk, no 'how are you?' or even just a simple 'hello',  just 'give me some thing and ill give you my soul' , like sure 'oh, I'm here to take your soul' but I mean I have plenty of those, what about a friend who actually wants to talk, my wife doesn't even talk to me, hell, not even my own kid! I mean is it soo mu-" he said sounding genuinely hurt.

he kept rambling on about how he 'feels used' and just started full on venting about his whole life, while I just sat there looking very puzzled.

while I kind of listened to him I was also looking at my mother who was slowly dying by the second.

" hey! how about this, I give you my soul, and ill be your friend in exchange for my mother being healed..? " I cut him off mid rant.

"Really?! ok you've got yourself a deal!" he said garbing my hand, pulling me up, and shaking it before pulling me in for a very tight hug that knocked the air out of me. I gave him a weak smile in return. when he let go of my hand and looked back at his, he noticed the blood from my cut.

"oh, let me get that for you!" he said snapping and making a roll of medical wrap appear. He began to tend to my hand.

"you know I would just magic it better, but I feel like me doing it by hand is more friendly, don't you think? HAHA I can tell were gonna be best buddies, well I mean you're my only 'buddy' so I guess that automatically makes you the best!" he gave a awkward laugh.

"you are quite...friendly for the devil I must say..." I say quietly.

"and you aren't very talkative, so lets hear something about you, what's your name?" he asked still focused on my hand"

"I'm y/n, y/l/n, and thank you for the bandage" I said my smile not as weak as it was, the nervous tension leaving my shoulders.  

"lovely name, and might I add you have such a pretty smile!" he said looking up from my hand. This just made me smile more than before. 

"aren't you a charmer?" I said in a now equally cheery voice to his.

"guilty as charged!" he said with a laugh patting my hand, "now where's your mother...have to hold up my end of this deal.." my face lit up, it was still shocking to me that it was this easy to save my mother all along. I pointed towards my mother and followed him as he walked to her. As he stood over her I covered the cross necklace that lied over her chest.

"No need dear, you know I was among the angles before, it has no effect towards me." he said closing his eyes for a moment before opening them again, snapping his fingers.

"she should be good as new. now I should be on my way now, but since were friends ill give you something to contact me with." with another snap of his fingers, a chain necklace appeared around my neck with a little star pendent on it."

"anytime you want to talk, or need help from me dear, you just prick you finger and put a drop of blood in the pendent and ill be there. Ill see you soon y/n!" he gave a sad smile.

"Bye Lucifer!" and just like that he was gone, along with the mess on the floor, but most importantly my mom was better now.

how did y'all like our first meet with Luci??? any thoughts, let me know. but until then byeeeee💗😋

i accidently put chapter 4 at first so if u were confused that's prob why

word count-860