Open Gate Of The Celestrial Princess....Spirita

Hey I'm Spirita (Sprit-a) Angel celestria Sprit. Yeah I know your like what your first names spirita and your last names spirit WTF. Yeah yeah yeah blame my dad.

Anyway just call me Angel everyone else does. I'm a celestrial spirit. Well not just any other spirit. I'm the soon to be celestrial queen. No I'm not marrying my dad. When he steps down I take over. Duh Get your heads out of the gutter.

I have white blue hair, and blue eyes though when I'm angry they turn red. My gate is the gate of the Angel. It doesn't really exisit to those who don't know me. In fact to most I don't exsit at all.

Unlike my dad you can summon me 2 ways. One through the gate of the celestrial princess. (this one is only for me.) And through the gate of the Angel. (Again no one else can use it.)

I'm 16 years old, and my sign is Aries. Funny how a celstrial spirit is a celestrial spirits, sign huh.

I also weigh 112 pounds. Currently I have no holder. Why it's my dads fault he doesn't want me to have a holder, becuase and I quote 'I don't want my little girl hurt because she means the world to me. And her safety is important.' His words not mine. And I want a holder so I've devised a plan to get one.

There's a guild named Fairytail who has a capaple celestrial wizard I think her names Lucy. I want to be her sprit, because she treats them so nicely like friends not sheilds or servents. Hell even virgo and everytime she comes out she says 'Punishment princess' Yes I know about that. I've ben watching her for awhile.

Even when she defened Loke against dad. She can thank me for helping. I negged dad to let him back in, right after all her spirits dissapeared.

So I sent a private jopb request for team Natsu out. It's a true request. The request money is 40,00,000,000 jewls. But I asked them to give them a key ( my key) as a reward aswell. I also told them that it was a celestrial key, and not to lose it. In exchange to get them a very strong to to do the job.

They agreed, and now the flier is up on the private board adressed to Team Natsu. :)

We will meet soon Lucy, and there's nothing you can do about it daddy dearest. I'm getting a holder one way or another.

Picture of me on the side -> -> ->

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN FAIRY TAIL OR IT'S CHARACTERS ALL RIGHTS GO TO THEIR OWNERS.

I ONLY OWN MY OC (S)