Chapter 1:A Mission. Along With The Beast

Lucy POV:

We had just arrived back to the guild after a mission. Like always we didn't get the reward money. Why because Erza,Natsu,and Gray destroyed the town, and Happy encourged it. And since we didn't get the 700,000 jewl I can't pay my rent for this month!!!

"Hey Lucy how was the job?" Mira asked handing me a glass of her famous lemonade. I took it gratefuly. Then I took a sip. After that I follded my arms and put my face uh face first into them.

"Horrible." I told her.

"You wanna talk about it?" She asked. I picked my head up and nodded.

After telling Mira what hapopened she nodded, and looked thoughtful like she was trying to remember something.

"Oh yeah." Mira suddenly exclaimed pounding her right fist lightly onto her left palm in a 'aha' way. I looked at her with a huh expression on my face.

"A mission came in for you guys adressed directly to Team Natsu the award money is 40,000,000,000 jewel if you wanna try again." Mira told me.

I jumped up after hearing how much I would get paid. That would be about 6 years rent if not more AND shopping money.

I hugged Mira, and she handed me the job paper. After that I ran to my team screaming guys over and over again.

~~Time Skip In The Town~~

So this is Luna Stasias huh the town famous for lunar magic? If they had a magic so strong why can't they take down their own monster. Well who am I to complain. Rent, and shopping money here I come!!!

We walked towards the town hall, and were taken to the mayor.

"So you are the team from Fairy Tail right? So you are strong?" The Mayor immedatly questioned.

"Of course we are. I'm salamander, he's Gray, She's Titania, and that's Lucy she's a celestrial mage." He said pointing at everyone. The mayor nodded, and suddenly smiled.

"Good so you are strong. Theres a beast in the forest not far from here. He comes at night, and eats our magical energy so we can't preform our lunar magic, and those who can still preform it. Well there magic isn't strong enough to fight it. Can you please  stop that monster?" The mayor told us.

We nodded.

"Yeah I'm all fired up." Natsu said.

"Cool it flame head." Gray told him.

"What did you call me popsicle?" Natsu questioned.

"You heard me idiot."Gray told him.

"That's it you wanna go?" Natsu said basically starting a fight.

"You will not." Erza said glaring at them causing them to shut up.

"Aye Sir." There they go again acting like happy. While the Mayor and I sweat dropped.

~~Time Skip At The Hotel~~

Wow the mayor was genorus we were on the top floor in the master suit. It had 6 rooms 2 were connected. It had a kitched, and a bathroom in each room. Hell it was like a mini house.

"Get some sleep but make sure to be in your clothes shoes, and all we need to be ready for anything." Erza told us.

We nodded. About 10 minutes later we were all either dressed, and in bed, in the bath, or eating. If you can'y guess whose where I'll tell you.

Erza is tired so she's asleep. Happy, and Natsu were eating. Gray's dressed, and doing only God knows what. And I'm in the bath.

After around 30 more minutes I got out, and put on a dark blue skirt, and a white tank. I slipped on some flats and jumped into bed. Then fell asleep.

~~SOMETIME LATER~~

Natsu POV:

It was around 12:00 am when I heard something. I guess everyone else did to because they came into the living rook  by me and happy who were still awake.

"What was that?" Lucy asked.

"I guess the Beast." Erza told her.

"If so let's get going." The frozen dumbass told everyone.

"Yeah." Lucy, and Happy exclaimed.

We ran out the suit, and down to where we heard the noise. When we reached that area we saw a monster that resembled a dragon but with the ears of a wolf, the tail of a lion, and the stripes of a tiger.

So basically messed up. The thing looked at us then ran back to the forest. We looked around to see if he had hurt someone but found nothing. So we ran after him. We tracke dhim to a cave in a mountain. Hmm deep, and dark. Definatly his.