Stain?

Joshua: Wear something dry. Don't show yourself! ( came with t-shirt)

While talking Jeonghan open his shirt. Joshua turn him.

Joshua: Really! If you have perfect body then don't make anyone jealous.

Jeonghan laugh. He take his shirt off and wear t-shirt given by Joshua. he turn and again talk to client. Joshua dry his hairs then went. Client went. Jeonghan get on call and walk to different area. 

Joshua was sleeping on his bed. He was in fluffy blanket. Jeonghan came in. He aww seeing his glowing baby. Jeonghan pants were dry, he flop on bed. Joshua stir. Older hug him tightly and snuggle on his chest. Joshua wake up. He look around and caress his hairs. Jeonghan slept. Joshua watch his mobile. He cover older. 

After 2 days.

Joshua was stirring. He woke up and sat on bed. He feel wet and look. Red stains on bedsheet. Door open. Joshua quickly cover.

Jeonghan: Good morning baby. ( came and peck his lips)

Joshua: Good morning. ( smile)

Jeonghan: C'mon. Breakfast ready. ( go to pick him)

Joshua: NO!

Jeonghan get confused. 

Joshua: I need to be ready.

Jeonghan: You are fine.

Joshua: Hyung!

Jeonghan: Okay. Come down fast. ( kiss him and left)

Door close. Joshua get up. He cover stain with blanket, take his clothes and went  in bathroom.

He came out. Jeonghan was finding something. He was about o remove blanket.

Joshua: WAIT!

Jeonghan stop and look in confusion.

Joshua: Sorry. What you are finding?

Jeonghan: Wallet.

Joshua give. Jeonghan go. Joshua get in relief. Jeonghan came again.

Jeonghan: My mobile. ( saw on bed)

Jeonghan remove it. Joshua get shocked.

BYE