Red or

Jeonghan: His heat pads, chocolate, and wait... how will I choose which one he wears? ( look)

Jeonghan was in market to buy Joshua supplies. He was in front of large section of sanitary section. Lot's of varieties of napkins there.

Jeonghan: This one? ( take) No. Shua wrapper is pink blue color. But why there are so many pink-blue colors. ( whine)

Jeonghan call him.

Jeonghan: Which brand you wear?... Don't tell me to choose any. You will hit me by same packet and in front of many guards I will be shamed... What you mean by I don't have any reputation? I will leave from here... Better. Now which brand... There are lots of blue-pink brands... Okay. You want 50 packs or 15?... I am buying 50... No I don't want to wear( embarrassed)  So next time you don't send me... Do what you want I am buying 50... ( cut call)

Jeonghan put in cart and look. All eyes on him. He get red and move away. Sometimes fearless and shameless king get shameful and coward by his queen.

Billing done. He get in car and drive home.

Joshua: Finally you are here. ( take bag and went in)

Jeonghan: You just ignore me! (whine)

He enter in room and wait for Joshua to come out. Joshua come out.

Jeonghan: You know all eyes on me when I was in sanitary section.

Joshua: Aww! Does does it make you red? 

Jeonghan: A lot. I was so red.

Joshua laugh. Jeonghan gasp and sulk.

Jeonghan: Next time don't order me to go and buy that embarrassing thing.

Joshua: I am sorry my hyung. ( sat on his lap facing him) If you would have done that in L.A. then no eyes will be on you. 

Jeonghan: So you are saying me to but from L.A.?

Joshua: Maybe ( laughing)

Jeonghan: That's bad! next time I will buy 10 Packs which contain 50 packs each.

Joshua: Still you will be red. ( laugh)

Jeonghan whine loud. Both kiss.

BYE