My pretty. ( M )

Jeonghan kissing  his neck.

Jeonghan: So pretty and good for me.

Joshua caress his hairs. Making styled get in messy state. They kiss gain. Joshua taking his coat off, then losing his tie. Jeonghan focus on marking younger neck. Joshua sigh and whimper. Jeonghan move his hand down. Joshua throw his head back. He whimper his name. Jeonghan move his finger.

Joshua: Aah! Hyung. Hyung. ( whimper)

Jeonghan: My baby enjoying. Loving this.

Joshua: Yes hyung. Aah!

Jeonghan enter more fingers. He continue until Joshua cum with loud moan. Jeonghan take his fingers back and lick them. Joshua panting. Jeonghan kiss him and take his tie off. 

Jeonghan: So beautiful. ( kiss him)

Joshua kiss back. Jeonghan look at Joshua's cloth.

Jeonghan: You are so pretty. ( kiss his cheek)

Joshua giggle. They kiss again. Jeonghan start kissing his neck. Joshua start opening older's shirt button. Older start leaving his marks while opening his top. Joshua enjoy and open all the buttons. He put his hands on Jeonghan chest. Jeonghan took his top off then his own shirt.  He attack on his chest. Joshua whimper. He throw his head at side and moan softly.

He open his eyes and look in Jeonghan dark orbs. They stare at each other with love and passion. They kiss again. Joshua whimper again at Jeonghan grinding on him. Jeonghan get on his chest again. Joshua loving all the pleasure. 

Jeonghan: You always look beautiful with my marks. My property. My baby. ( suck his nipples)

Joshua gasp and moan. Jeonghan suck them and bite. Younger can only let whimpers out. He throw his head at side and look. No one there. Only lovely night and moon. So pretty. He was lost in beauty of nature. Jeonghan notice, he smile and kiss him. Joshua focus on taller and kiss back. Their lips can't leave each other but Oxygen is the thing both needed. They broke kiss. 

Jeonghan undress them both and they kiss again. Joshua break kiss to breath. He pant. 

Jeonghan: My pretty. ( kiss his cheek)

They giggle. Jeonghan and Joshua match their eyes. They kiss again. Joshua moan loud and throw his head back. Tears get in his eyes.

Joshua: Hyung~ ( in pain)

Jeonghan: It's okay baby. It's been days since we did it. ( kiss his face)

Joshua tremble. Jeonghan large, rough hands caress his baby's soft body. He start moving. Joshua get in pain as well as pleasure. 

Joshua: S-soft hyung. A-Aah!

Jeonghan get softer. He move slowly, not giving Joshua his usual length. Joshua start moaning soon.

Joshua: Faster! Aah!

Jeonghan get faster and start showing his pace. Joshua start feeling only pleasure. He hold Jeonghan's hand and grip. 

BYE