01.

"Is this seat taken?"

She looked up and found herself face to face in a situation that she has only seen in her romance novels.

A handsome guy standing in front of the quiet lonely girl who spends her time reading books in the library alone. Except he was even more handsome than the descriptions she had read in her books.

"No, not at all."

The man took a seat in front of her engrossed in a book. She secretly cast glances at him. He was handsome. His face was beautifully sculpted. Aristocratic features showing. But what captivated her were his eyes. They were blue? Or green? Or brown? She couldn't quite comprehend. They seemed to be reflecting the colors of his clothes which were ocean blue.

He seemed familiar.

His hair was gelled to it's place. His shirt rolled up sleeves with his best buttoned fitting him as second skin. He was lean and well toned. Realising she was literally checking him out she turned back to her book.

He looked when she had turned back to her book. She was wearing a yellow dress. He never liked that colour. Well, that was until now. She looked like a dream.

A kind of a dream that left the person breathless after waking up.

They remained there for hours reading quietly and secretly casting glances. Until his phone buzzed and he had to leave.

She looked up when he stood up to leave. He caught her eyes and offered a small polite smile a smile which she returned. She watched as he exited the library she herself got up and went over to the main desk. And on the record book she saw his name where he has just signed.

Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

So that's why he seemed familiar. The famous industrialist. And here she was dreaming of him. He's way out of your league, Anika. She thought to herself forlorn.

Shivaay silently cursed when he was on his way back. He couldn't even ask her name.

"What is it?" He snapped as soon as he picked the call.

"Bhaiya?" His sister's tentative voice asked.

"Sorry Prinku, I didn't check the caller ID" he answered.

"It's alright. Did you get my book?"

"Yes, yes. I got your book." He sighed. But I lost that beauty. He thought as his thoughts shifted to the girl he just met at the library.