03.

They had been talking for two weeks now. She was getting attached to him, he was sweet, caring and very considerate and supportive. She has noticed. He lived in a joint family and surely was a family man. Another point to him. He loved cooking, he once brought her homemade food which he had cooked. It was delicious. Make another point to him. And at this point she even knew he liked black coffee the first thing in the morning.

And now she was waiting for him to enter the library. It had become a routine for them, he would come around 6 O' Clock and they would talk about their day.

Whenever the door of the library would open she would look up. She looked down disappointed whenever she saw it was someone else.

"Hey." Her heart jumped.

She looked with a brilliant smile on her face. He took a seat, and this time beside her.

"You are not in your usual seat." He observed. This was not near the window, it was much of the corner of the library. "It was taken." She said absent-mindedly.

"Are you?" He asked smoothly, she looked up with wide eyes, but he simply turned his page, pretending to be reading his book.

"That wasn't very impressive." She said huffing as she looked away. He chuckled. "Well, I needed to know that before I make my move." He said turning fully to face her.

She was wearing a pink checkered top with a white bottoms. Her blush matched with her clothes, it was endearing. Realising he was serious about it, her eyes widened.

"I don't know. I would love to. But I'm going back this week to finish my final year." She said. He didn't seem fazed.

"We can try long distance." He answered.

"I never had any good experience with that." She grimaced when she remembered her previous relationship. They always ended up ugly.

"How about I try again after you come back?" He asked his confidence unwavering.

"Are you willing to wait?" She was surprised at the words.

"If you're willing to give me a chance." He said.

Butterflies erupted in her stomach.

"Listen, I'm serious. I will tell you the truth. I have never seen someone as beautiful as you. And after we started talking I couldn't seem to get you off my mind. I have thought about this thoroughly." His eyes held the sincerity.

"So, will you allow me to court you?" Was what he had asked.