chapter 1.

location: ???

around , 1 in the morning.

pain, and darkness. The two things that consumed her mind and vision, it was dreadful. Slowly she started to regain consciousness of her surroundings, trying to sit up but failed, pain stopping her body from moving from its place. she let out a groan, exhausted and confused, confused on what happened and where she was, confused on why it hurt so much and why it was so dark expect the flicking light above her that she just noticed. 

she let out a slightly forced huff, trying to make her body sit up from its position, causing more pain to strike through her body. She clenched her jaw, wanting to scream, Yelp, do anything expect just sit here, but she couldn't, her body wouldnt let her.. almost seeming to try to warn her to just listen. but to what?

 out of the silence of the small room, expecting the sound of the flickering light above, voices filled her ears, muffled but they were able to hear. She quickly tried to scramble to sit up, almost as if she were to.. 'defend' herself. The voices grew closer and louder, expect them seemed to become farther away, silenter, until it became silent and completely dark once again. She was unconscious, again.

✧˖°ʚ🍓ɞ♡ 

SIX HOURS EARLIER.

The short, Dirty - blonde laughed at her weird and silly roommate, also her best friend. Shaking her head with a large, bright grin across her face as she lifted up her glass of water to her lips, taking a longer sip of the cold iced drink. Setting her drink back down onto the counter, watching her tipsy friend dance on the dance floor, with a couple of random girls and guys, talking, laughing and smiling as they danced their hearts out.

she knew she probably needed to get her roommate back to their apartment before she got any more tipsy or even heavily drunk, letting out a small sigh she rose from her seat and walked over towards the dance floor. She tapped her shoulder, ending up with her getting her roommate's attention with a slightly confused look but a grin still across her face after all.

"Cmon, we need to get you home ding - Dong. Don't need you gettin' to drunk"

The blonde chuckled, shaking her head as she watched her friend process her words, before nodding her head and turned to say few words to the people she was dancing with, she couldn't make out what she was saying to them, yet she didn't really care anyways. 

"Ok! letssssssss gooooo!!"

The girls friend, giggled out as she raised her arms up into the arm with her fist clenched. She shook her head, walking towards the exit of the club making sure her friend was walking behind her and not wondering off.. again.

"Maria, you have everything righhttt??"

The blonde, or Devan asked her friend Maria. Tilting her head to the side, gazing up at her taller dark curly haired friend, brown eyes gazing back down at her with slight confusion. "Offfff course  i doooo Dev!!!!" There was that nickname again, dev, she absolutely hated it but never said anything about it.

"God, do you think I'm stupid?" Maria's voice snapped her out of her thoughts, blinking as she progressed her words before she gave her a confused look and a shake of her head "no...??" Devan furrowed her brows tightly together, letting out a small huff. "Whatever, I'm going home, do whatever you want." And there went Maria, strolling off towards their apartment, even tho she tipsy she knew the way. 

The blonde huffed "Not.. again!" Shaking Her head, UnTill she felt a presence behind her. Snapping her head quickly behind, only for the figure to take a swift punch towards her head, knocking her completely out.

pain. Darkness. Cold.

Why were these the only things she could think about, and feel?

What happened to her?

Was Maria ok?..

Where was she?

She knew she wasn't safe here.

She needed to escape.

To find the light in the darkness.

✧˖°ʚ🍓ɞ♡

A /N

Hello loves! If you're reading this, thank you so much for checking out my story. It's a bit bad, but I've also never really written a story before, if you have any suggestions for me please do share! 

And again THANK YOU FOR READING THIS!!