Chapter 2.

In the previous chapter.

Why were these the only things she could think about, and feel?

What happened to her?

Was Maria ok?..

Where was she?

She knew she wasn't safe here.

She needed to escape.

To find the light in the darkness.

✧˖°ʚ🍓ɞ♡ 

location: ???

Time: around, 6 am.

Pain and darkness, are the two things that feeled her mind and body, the only things expect feeling cold, scared and confused. She coughed, body trembling and shivering from the lack of warmth that she oh.. so craved at the moment. She wasn't sure how long she had been unconscious, or how long she had been kept in this dark room, not sure how in the world she ended up here in the first place. Only thing she remembered was being at the club with.. Maria and then woke up here.. was she kidnapped? She didn't wanna come to terms with her mind she  might have been kidnapped..

Her thoughts were cut short by more voices feeling her ears, making her scramble to try and sit up, get in a more defensive position then just sitting there all vulnerable.. which she already was.

The door to the room was pushed open, a couple of figures stepped instead, dressed and pretty armed with weapons and amour, almost looked like the military, but they wouldn't kidnap her would they? She pushed her body further back against the wall she was already leaning and sitting against, staring at the men who just entered her 'room' or let's put it as.. her cell. 

"W-who.. are you...?

Devan didn't mean for her voice to come off weak and shaky, yet she couldn't tell if she wanted to try and be strong or just be seen as weak and vulnerable, do everything they say or fight against whatever they would try to do to her, she mentally shivered at the thought of what would go on in here.

"Get Up." One of them basically commanded her, which she kinda quickly tried to scramble onto her feet and get herself to Balance enough, to stand up, which she ended up being able to stand, hold her balance. "Cuff her." The gruff voice spoke once again, another man walked over to her short and small frame, grabbing her wrist's rather ruffly, but what should she expect? For them to be gentle with their little captive? She shook the thoughts away.

She felt the cold, metal material snap around both of her wrists, now both of her hands being stuck in front of her body instead of by her sides. She glanced towards them, gazing flickering between each of them wondering where she was going and what in the world was going to go on, when she went to where they were taking her.

Confusion was the only thing that was swarming in her mind at this point, pain and coldness completely vanished and replaced by confusion. One of the men, suddenly grabbed her upper arm and basically dragged her along with them, pushing her before she could even start to walk, making her walk Infront of them.. Incase she guessed that if she tried to do anything.

"Where.. am I going?" She spoke up suddenly, trying to tilt her head up to look at one of the guys that led her to where they were going, yet they didn't look back at her just kept looking forward and kept his grip around her arm. "Shut up, and keep walkin'" a voice made her snap her head in its direction, yet this time she definitely decided to keep her mouth shut.

✧˖°ʚ🍓ɞ♡

What were they going do to her?

Were they going to kill her?

Would.. she see her best friend again?

Was Maria looking for her...?

To many thoughts we're killing her head, she just wished for music right now.

A/N

I apologize for the short chapters! But I'm trying to let ideas come in my head as I write this.

What do y'all think of this so far?