Chapter 3.

In the previous chapter.

Why were these the only things she could think about, and feel?

What happened to her?

Was Maria ok?..

Where was she?

She knew she wasn't safe here.

She needed to escape.

To find the light in the darkness.

✧˖°ʚ🍓ɞ♡ 

Location: unknown.

Time: around 7am

Devan's pov: 

Silence, and being inpatient, was not a good combination for her at the moment, it was basically  eating her alive, just wanting to be able to move around, talk and listen to her only medicine. music. Yet, she couldn't, she was trapped and being held captive in a little cage like a puppy who misbehaves. The walk to where they were going felt like an entire, killing her legs with almost every step she took. 

Finally, after what it seemed to be forever they arrived to wherever they we're supposed to be going, she knew to keep her mouth shut but couldn't help but be always sarcastic to everyone and everything. She was pushed into a room, causing her to whip her head around to look at the guy who pushed her, giving him a scowl and a small roll of her eyes.

"Keep quiet." The man spoke, causing her to give a small nod and a mental chuckle to herself, yet she knew better then to open her mouth and talk back to them. She huffed, as she walked into the room, letting her gaze take in her new surroundings, observing the small desk, chairs and then the man who sat at a chair. 

"Sit, sit" the man who was sitting in the chair stood up, gesturing to the chair and desk that was Infront of him, which she hesitated, with a nod of her head before sitting down into the said chair. She sighed, furrowing her brows together as she kept her cuffed hands in her lap, which she didn't really have any where else to keep them anyways. "Why am i here?" Is the first thing that came out of her mouth.

The man nodded his head, narrowing his eyes at her question and you could say her overall appearance "oh. Never thought the captive asked questions, just answered." He hummed, clasping his hands over one another, leaning against the desk. "So why don't you tell us, what's you name, doll?" He asked, tilting his head "...does it matter?" She raised a brow, squinting her eyes.

"Got it, playing hard. Ya know, bad girls.. get punished, good girls get rewards. Pick your choice" he shrugged, leaning back in the chair he was sitting in, staring at her daringly. "Over a name? well damn, it's.. Devan" 

"Devan... devan.. hm, ok."

✧˖°ʚ🍓ɞ♡

RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS HERE. 

IM SORRY MY STORY SUCKS!!!