💟

Jungkook parents and his uncle leaves in separate house. As they have there separate business. And there houses are near to there respected office.

So let's start....

Jungkook came from college and shouted "I am home" by hearing his voice y/n came to give him water. He gulped in one go by eyeing her from top to bottom.

Y/n asked "Jungkook would you like to have something?" Jungkook nodded and thought 'You my love' but said "No y/n" and went towards his room.

As jungkook college is near from his uncle house so he stays here only. And another reason is his sweet aunt y/n whom he wants to fuck.

So he started the plan, plan to seduce her. He rome around shirtless, try to flirt, try to touch her and sometimes he see that by this y/n started blushing.

At Night

After dinner his uncle slept peacefully. Now he know his y/n will come in balcony to feel fresh air.

Jungkook as usual is standing in balcony and is smoking. He hears footsteps and small smirk played on his lips. He is displaying his tattoos to her which he knows she loved then.

Y/n stands near him and said "Hello! Are you not asleep today?"
Jungkook said "No I don't feel sleepy yet"
There is a silence around them. Then suddenly jungkook said "Do you want tattoo?" Y/n eyes shine and nodded positively.

Jungkook smirk and said "I can also draw if you want?"
Y/n looked at him with wide eyes and said excitingly "You can?"
Jungkook replied positively. Then asked "Where do you want?"

Y/n smiled and said "On hand, backside of neck"
Jungkook though something and told that after 2 day. Y/n become excited and hugged him Jungkook stood shocked but instantly hugged her. Feeling her soft body he started to rome his hands on her.

Y/n started to feel something but instantly want to detached herself but hold of jungkook tight around her. Y/n slowly whisper "Jung..Jungkook"

Jungkook hummed but still hugging her body. Slowly he left her. Y/n started to look here and there. Seeing her like this he chuckled slowly. And trapped her between his muscular chest and railing and started to lean towards her.

Y/n placed her hands on his chest and closed her eyes. Jungkook noticed her each and every expression he learned toward her ear and whispered lowly "Y/n" goosebumps appeared on her skin "Good night" kissed her earlobe and cheek and left.

Y/n put her hand on her heart and try to clamed herself down. Blush is still on her cheeks small smile played on her lips and left from there. All this is noticed by jungkook and small smirk played on his lips. Though 'Soon kitten very soon you will be lying under me and getting fucked' and left from there.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Do vote and comment 🙏
.
.
.
.
.
.