Getting introduced

As Angel opened the door and walked inside, you followed, making sure to close it behind yourself

"Brace yourself, the others can be a little intense when it comes to meeting new people," Angel said as he walked deeper into the room. "Intense they can't be too bad, right?" As you continued to walk by Angel's side, you came across what appeared to be a living room. Quickly scanning the room, you noticed three demons: a cat-like one standing behind a bar, a grey female with a large X over one of her eyes sitting on the couch, and the blonde haired girl next to her appearing to be shaking.

You looked over to Angel and asked, "Umm, is she okay?" But before you could finish your sentence, you felt a strong shake of your hand. In a flash, you redirected your attention to the blonde girl who was shaking your hand, her smile so wide it appeared like it was about to burst.

"HI IM CHARLIE WELCOME TO THE HAZBIN HOTEL ARE YOU HERE TO STAY??" she has practically screamed in excitement you were about to introduce yourself before the gray demon walked over and pulled Charlie off you

"Babe you need to breath you don't want to scare her off right?" she remarked as she was holding Charlie's shoulders. You watched as Charlie took a couple long breaths to restore her composure. She then turned to you with a wide smile on her face.

"Hi, as I mentioned, my name is Charlie. Are you here to redeem yourself?" Charlie spoke with excitement in her tone.

"Umm yeah, I suppose I am here to do that," you hesitated for a second before speaking again. "Im Y/N, and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Charlie."

"Oh there's no need to be so formal Y/N were just sooooo glad you're here oh actually let me show you to everyone" Charlie stated she instantly grabbed your hand and pulled you to the bar.

"This is Husk hes our amazing bartender" She beamed. Husk gave a tiny wave before Charlie grabbed you again and pointed to the last demon in the room.

"That's my girlfriend Vaggie Theres two more people who stay in the hotel with us their names are Alastor and Nifty umm I don't think Alastor is actually here at the moment And Nifty is somewhere in the building shes probably cleaning" Charlie was babbling as she led you to the couch where Angel and Vaggie were sitting, and you settled up next to Angel. Vaggie instantly caught your attention with a cough, you quickly looked up at her.

"So how did you and Angel meet" she questioned

"Well, it's kind of a short story, but he ran up to me and basically dragged me here when he saw me walking around the street."

"Im sorry Angel you did what?! You cant just drag random people to the hotel your gonna put us In danger what if they were some dangerous overlord" Vaggie yelled as she got up and started to chase him around the two yelling at each other All focus was on them until you felt a soft hand get placed onto your shoulder looking to see were the hand had come from you saw the culprit was Charlie

"So Y/N since your staying here you obviously need a room" Charlie moved her hand to seize yours before hastily tugging you off to walk up the steps once you had arrived.

"Okay, Y/N, this is your room, you can decorate it however you want, just make yourself comfortable," she smiled softly as she removed the keys from her pocket and handed them to you.

"Thank you, Charlie," you replied as you grabbed the keys and used them to open the door. "you seem far to sweet to belong in hell I promise you, I'll help you succeed in any way I can," you thought to yourself as you stepped into your room.

(I kinda rushed this part because i really wanted to get another chapter out im so glad people are liking this book so far)