Chapter 14: Retreat

The Bella's have arrived at the retreat and everyone's exhausted - the drive there was approximately 8 hours and it was late.

*Aubreys POV*

This is bullshit, we don't need to go on some retreat I just need beca and Chloe to not FUCK on my bed.

*Chloe's POV*

This place is so nice, I bet it will look better in the morning. "So where are we sta-" I was interrupted by the retreats manager "welcome Bella's!" She baffles on about rules and what not.

"Where will we be staying?" I ask intervening in her lecture "-we got tents set up right over there" she turns around pointing. "Tent!?" All the Bella's say together, "tent" lily says quietly.

"No not one tent dears, of course not- there all 6 tents so you can sleep in pairs or separated!" She explains. "I call separate!" Aubrey and fat Amy shout together. That means everyone else has to pair up.

"Okay well everyone should pick tent partners now" she says laughing "come this way Bella's."

*12:57 am*

All the Bella's are sitting around the fire drinking beer, except for Emily she's to young. - all the Bella's are on there 5th beer except for Chloe and beca they only drank two.

"I'm gonna crash" beca tells everyone as she grabs Chloe's hand pulling her to her tent with her. "Yeah me too" fat Amy says leaving. After that each Bella gradually went to there tents.

*in bechloes tent*

"Want a back rub?" Chloe ask beca
"No thanks" beca says making Chloe sad. "I'm going to get some tea I'll be back" "hurry back" Chloe exclaims to beca.

*Beca's POV*

I go into the mini kitchen to get some tea and I see Aubrey, "hey Aubrey, what are you doing?" she turns and looks at me "I'm trying to- uh- I'm not sure" she says rubbing her head. She's clearly drunk.

"Hey beca" she says, "yeah?" I ask as she comes closer to me. Really close. "Uh Aubrey" I say awkwardly "your really attractive, I can do so much stuff Chloe can't" she says trying to lift up my shirt.

I push her off and yell "woah Aubrey back off." She stares into my eyes and kisses me, I try to push her off but she's to strong. I finally push away and run to the tent where I see Chloe standing there with a rather odd face.

*Chloes pov*

Since beca's gone I might as well stretch, I come out the tent and start stretching and I see beca through the window with Aubrey. I wanna go and say something but I wanna see how Beca handles it.

Aubrey tries to lift beca's shirt but it kinda- okay beca refuses and then- aubreys kissing beca. Becas not stopping her. I can't- I'm speech less. I see beca come running out and she looks at me.

"Hey sorry I didn't get tea Aubrey was in there" I get a bit teary eyed "I bet she was" beca walks over "hey, are you okay?" I push her away "are you fucking kidding me!?" She gets closer "Chloe keep your voice down people are trying to sleep" I push her away again.

"Get your shit, Beca. And go sleep somewhere else tonight" I tell her as I feel my mascara coming off. "Why-" she ask "JUST- Leave. Please, right now beca" she grabs her stuff and walks away. I can't believe, AND OUT OF ALL THE BELLAS. Why Aubrey?

*Beca's POV*

Chloe just kicked me out the tent and i don't know why, the only separates are Aubrey and fat Amy -I'm sure as hell not sleeping with Aubrey so I go over to fat Amy's tent.

"Amy" I say walking in her tent "yeah what's up Mitchell" she says rubbing her eyes, I then explain "well Chloe kicked me out the tent..." "Do you know why?" She asked firmly.

"No I'm nut sure at the mome-"

*flashback*

Aubreys kissing me and I try to push her off, I shoot a glare at the window and it looks like Chloe's watching from outside

*end of flashback*

"FUCK!" I shout, "what what!!?" Fat Amy gets up frightened. "I got up to get tea about 10 minutes ago and Aubrey was in the kitchen she tried to lift up my shirt and she kissed me, hard and, now I'm- I think Chloe saw Aubrey kiss me."

"Damn beca, you gotta explain that to Chloe" fat Amy says "ah- yeah I will in the morning" i say slowly falling asleep afterwards