Uno (One)

Zak skated his way to school when he heard a singer sing down the road. She shouted"welcome to the sidam lights, where everythings got a price". Zak ignored it and carried on skating to his local high school, where he was known as the Skater boy.

Zak entered, holding his skate, which, unironically, had a sticker of a muffin and diamond. It was painted with a blue and white, signalled with a diamond. Zak seemed different from the rest.

He went inside, welcomed by his one and only best friend-Vincent-, who was smiling at him. "Hi Zak, how are you?", Vincent said, making Zak smile. "Nothing much, how are you?", Zak replied, making Vincent smile. Then, Vincent ramnled on about his day.

Then the bell rang, and Vincent and Zak walked to class, sitting together like always. A normal day, as if... the teacher went in, a smile plastered on her face. "Okay class, today... we have a new student. I want you guys to be kind to him. Darryl, you can come in", the teacher said, smiling.

Zak kept his neutral face by this, and then looked at Vincent, who was doing the same. Then, a cute, brunette boy entered. He had clean, circular glasses on and fluffy brown hair. He had a red hoodie. Zak couldnt keep his eyes off of him. 'Darryl, huh?', Zak thought, smirking. "Darryl, i wish for you to be sitting next to... Zak. I mean, he does have a empty seat next to him", The teacher said, making Zak look at Vincent, smiling. Vincent gave Zak a paper note. "Just your luck, Zak", Vincent said, making Zak smile.

Zak wrote back, replying"yeah, just my luck". "Maybe, your good gradings and attitude will teach Zak a thing or two", the teacher said, sneering. Zak was shocked. Vincent chuckled by this. "Bruh. Come on, miss. Chill", Zak yelled, making everyone,except The teacher, laugh. "Zak! Out", the teacher said, making Zak roll his eyes. "For what?", Zak said, making everyone laugh even more. "Oh i dont know- talking back", The teacher said. "Oh how ironic", Zak yelled back, and stood up and walked out, bringing his skate with him.