cinco(5)

Zak got ready to meet up with Darryl in the secret place. His orange part of the hair had returned to the blue, his heart had returned. And this time, it wasnt for Vincent. It was for Darryl. He liked Darryl and nobody could do anything about it.

Darryl wanted nothing more then to get with Zak. Zak hoped that he could kiss and date Darryl after this. He sighed to himself. 'Chill, Zak. Its just a meetup', Zak thought to himself. "Or was it? Was it just a meetup? Or was it something else?", Zak said, making himself more nervous. He chilled himself out as soon as he heard his sisters voice. "Zak, whats going on? Why are you fully-dressed. Are you going on...A date?! Whos the girl?!", Samira yelled, in a fangirly voice. "Its a dude", Zak corrected,making Samira even more excited. "I have a gay Brother! Yay", Samira said, smiling. Zak sighed. "Wait... was that why you went out for a hair cut this morning?", Samira said, making Zak sigh. He nodded. "Ill talk more later, Samira. I need to go meet with him", Zak said, making Samira smile.

Zak walked towards the secret place, which nobody but him and Darryl knew about. Then, Darryl came. "Hi Zak, oh my goodness. I havent seen you in months", Darryl said, making Zak chuckle. "I havent seen you  in months", Zak said, making Darryl said, smiling. "I missed you. Everyone has", Darryl said, making Zak laugh, weakly. "I doubt that-", Zak said, and then Darryl kissed him on the cheek, showing how much he missed him. Zak was shocked.

Then, Zak kissed Darryl on the lips. It was a long and passionate kiss. When they both pulled away, the colour in their hairs went away, signalling that they were true love, they didnt need soulmates. "I love you, Darryl", Zak whispered to Darryl, cupping his face. Darryl smiled, and connected his forehead to Zak's. "I love you too, Zak", Darryl said, smiling.