tres(three)

"Do you know where Lincolm is?", Zak said, to his father. In which Mr.Ahmed sighed. "Fortunately, i do. Lincolm is one of those boring schools where the teachers are the worst, however its where Samira went, however, Zak, i think youll be okay if you Pay Attention in this school", He said, making Zak groan. "But its boring, dad", Zak said, making his father sigh aswell. "I know, Zak. I know", His dad said.

"I am happy that Lincolm is a non-uniform school", Zak said, making his dad nod. "Of course", his father agreed. His mom and dad were pretty happy that Zak was out of that goody-goody schools. A couple hours later, Zak was doing his school work-the last stuff from Edgewood- until he heard a doorbell and a familiar yell. "Zak, your Friends are here! Vincent is here!", His mother yelled.

Zak sighed and walked downstairs, to see Vincent. "Zak! What school u going to now?", Vincent said, making Zak smile. "Mr.Kennedy moved me to Lincolm Academy", Zak said, making Vincents smile weaken. "Wait... as in The strict School, Lincolm", Vincent said, making Zak nod. "It isnt the strictest ive been to, trust me", Zak said, making Vincent smile. "I will just say this... i l-", Vincent said, and then was braced into a kiss. "I love you too, i was scared to say though" Zak said, making Vincent smile. "I love you, Zak", Vincent said, making Zak smile. "I love you too, Vinc", Zak said, smiling. The blue bit in Zak's hair, turnt orange, signalling that Zak and Vincent had become soulmates. They loved eachother.