30. Reena

Me: Meet me at the parking lot

Vijay: No, it's too risky. Everyone is roaming here separately and we might get caught easily.

Me: What to do now?

Vijay: Ask him what he wants.

Me: Okay.
.
.
.
Me: What do you want? Why are you doing this?

Unknown: Because he kissed what's mine.

Me: I am not yours.

Unknown: You are.

Me: When did I say that?

Unknown: I could feel it when I was inside you.

Me: That is going to be the biggest mistake of my life.

Unknown: Some mistakes are beautiful.

Me: This one is definitely not one of them.

Unknown: Do you love him?

I freezed at this sentence.

Me: Yes I do now please fuck off from my life and don't disturb me.

Unknown: What about me?

Me: I don't know... Just go away! If you text me again I'll kill myself and make sure you get arrested for it.

Unknown: I won't leave you so easily... I'll come back and take you away secretly.

*Offline*

Vijay: What's going on?

Me: I have it handled. He won't do anything with the video and won't disturb again.

Vijay: Who is he but? You know him? How did he agree?

Me: It's not the right time to answer these.

"You selected your dress? " Ishani asked and I immediately kept my phone in my pocket.

"Yes." I said smiling.

"Okay let's go then everyone is waiting at the exit. " She said and held my hand like a big sister.

After shopping we went to a five star hotel for lunch. The ambience was so good and the food was even better. We were missing Indian food so much that we went to a hotel which has Indian dishes.

"Kahi bhi chale jao Indian khane ko koi beat nahi kar sakta."(Doesn't matter where you go nothing can beat Indian food) Zayn said with food orgasm.

"Ahhaaa!! Kya daal hai." Aadhya said.

"Dude your Mom makes better daal." I said.

"I swear the best daal." Vijay agreed to me and bhaiya gave me a look.

"Relax Aarnav, you are not the only one who can't relate to this. " Robin said patting his back.