LETTING IT GO {PART FIFTEEN}

Abhishek reached Jiya's place at 3 in the afternoon! Paras was already there! He sat on the couch waiting for jiya! Surekha aunty came and sat with him and offered him some sweets!

Surekha : kuch meetha khali beta! Itne din baad aaye ho!

Paras : arey nahi aunty! Mujhe kuch nahi chahiye! {Nervously}

Surekha : paras beta kuch hua hai kya?

Paras : Aunty wo mujhe aapko kuch Dena tha! {Pulled out a card from the  gift box he got for jiya and her mother} Ye lijiye!

Surekha : yeh toh! Shaadi ka card hai!

Paras : hmm yes aunty I'm- I'm getting married!

Surekha : {even though she knew jiya would be hurt still she was happy for him} areyy mere bacche Mai bohot khush hoon! Many many congratulations!

Paras : aunty! Aapko yaad hai maine kaha tha aapko ki jab Mai shaadi karunga toh pehla card aapko dunga? :)

Surekha : beta Mai bohot khush hoon! Jeete raho {while hugging him}

They broke the hug and suddenly paras saw jiya standing right next to the door!

Paras : Ji-Jiya!

Jiya said nothing and went back to her room! Paras followed her!

Jiya pov :

Mom woke me up saying someone's coming to our place ! I heard a few voices from our hall so I went there and I was stunned seeing paras there! Got so many thoughts on my mind

Jiya : yaaarrrr ye yaha kyun Aya hai? Mummy se kya baat kar Raha hai! Kahi kal Maine Jo isko call Kiya tha wo toh nahi bata raha? Abbey yaaarrr!!!

But soon all my thoughts were shut down by his one action! Him pulling out the wedding card! My eyes caught the attention of the names written on the card! PARAS WEDS NILANJANA! I don't know her! I don't care who she is! All I care about is! It's written with Paras! I suddenly remembered how he promised my mom when he'll get married my mother will be the first person to receive the card! So.... Is he---! Oh goddd noo! Please this can't be true! He's getting married? Like for real? I couldn't process anything! Got lost for a moment! I went back to my room and paras came along!

Paras : Jiya! Ruko!

Jiya : p-paras ! You're getting m-ma- married?

Paras just nodded his head as a sign of yes

Paras : yes jiya!

Jiya : you love her? :)

Paras : No jiya! It's an arranged marriage!

Jiya {it was surely tough for me to digest the fact that he's getting married to someone ELSE!  Yes it still hurts maybe the pain isn't paining that much but it's still painful! How can you not feel your heart getting stabbed by a harsh knife when "Your home" is now going to be someone else's? How can you hold the tears when the person you're supposed to get married to is going to be called someone else's husband! Yes it's not only tough but traumatizing! Life will fall apart! But also acceptance is the key! Letting go is the only way to heal! }

Paras : Jiya ek baat batau? Ykw? Sometimes letting go is the only way to show your love! Thank you so much for everything jiya! Thank you for existing! For coming into my life and making me a better person! Ik we lost each other in all the universe but I hope you find your forever soon! Maybe we were never meant to be together? Maybe we were just there for a few pages and not till the end?

Jiya : So paras! It's "I got the boy and she got the man" haan! Well I'm happy for you! I wish you a very happy married life! Stay happy with her! {Tears were dropping through her cheeks}

Paras came towards her and hugged her! Jiya hugged him more tightly!

Paras : jiya! What we had was beautiful but you've something more beautiful in your life now! I know you love Abhishek! He's a great guy jiya! Don't hang on the past! Go and express your love for him before it's too late!

Jiya : tumhe kaise pata chala?

Paras : abhi taak ankhe padh sakta hoon mai tumhare! He's a great guy!

Jiya : ik paras! I really love him a lot! I'll express my love to him very soon!

They broke the hug

Paras : toh! Shaadi mein aaogi na?

Jiya : nahi paras! I can't! Yk!

Paras : haan baba ik ik! Koi baat nahi mai dulha banke photo bhej dunga aunty ko sabse pehle!

Jiya : haan unhe bechaini hogi ! Haha!

They had a laugh for a few seconds and soon both of them held an eye contact and realised this is the LAST TIME when they're hugging each other!

Paras : sorry again for everything!

Jiya : shayad yahi Tak safar tha! Mai khush hoon tumhare liye!

They hold the eye contact for a few more minutes giving each other the LAST TIME realisation! The beautiful journey comes to an end now! So many thoughts, so many emotions! One word :

Paras : goodbye jiya!

Jiya : goodbye paras!

After that paras left and jiya came back to the hall and sat on the couch when she saw a broad 6ft 3 guy coming in the hall from her mother's room! And yessss it's THE MR. ABHISHEK MALHAN! jiya was freaking out seeing him! She was damn happy and surprised! She went to hug him and felt the coldness in the hug!

Jiya : mummaaaa ye kab aaya yaha?

Surekha : arey beta 15 minutes hogaye! Mere kamre mein baitha tha!

Jiya : 15 minutes hogaye? Tune mujhe bulaya kyun nahi kadduuuu?

Abhi : tu busy thi! Kisike saath!

{That's itttt for this chapter! Hope y'all like it! Lemme know your reviews!}