IT'S NOT HIM! IT'S YOU {PART SIXTEEN}

Abhishek's pov :

I reached Jiya's place by 3 in the afternoon! I went upstairs and rang the bell of her flat! I was expecting jiya to open the door and I'll hug her tightly but it wasn't her who opened the door but her mother!
I hugged aunty quickly and handed her the gift box and flowers I got for them!

Surekha : areyy beta what a pleasant surprise! Tum yaha kaise? Bataya kyun nahi ki tum arhe ho?

Abhi : aunty bas aap dono ko surprise Dene aagya! Kuch din rahunga!

Surekha : stay kaha Kiya hai?

Abhi : yahi Taj mein ruka hoon

Surekha : cancel kardo rooms ! Tum yahi rahoge! Bola tha na Maine Mumbai aaoge toh yahi rehna? Hum apne nahi hai kya?

Abhi : nahi aunty Aisa nahi hai!

Surekha : toh phir? Apne Ghar mein hi rahoge! Mai guest room set karwa deti hoon!

Abhi : okay aunty thankyou 🥹 waise aunty jiya kahi dikh nahi Rahi?

Surekha : are beta haan wo ek dost aaya hua hai jiya ka toh room mein hai wo log! Tum bhi jaao mil lo!

Abhi : okay! {While going to Jiya's room : "Aya hai"? Matlab ladka hai? Ya phir shayad onella ya Nyra bhi ho sakti hai dekhta hoon jaake kon hai}

Abhi was about to enter the room when he saw a male figure in front of jiya! Jiya was crying! That guy hugged her! Abhi got very jealous but at the same time he couldn't understand what was happening? Who is this guy? Why is he hugging her? Why is she crying? He got all his answers when Jiya and that guy started talking! He listened to their conversation and got all the answers he was looking for! Soon the guy left a kiss on Jiya's forehead and turned towards the mirror at Jiya's back and Abhishek could finally see the reflection from the mirror! IT'S NO-ONE ELSE BUT PARAS! PARAS ARORA! HER EX! Abhishek didn't want to know anything anymore! He straightaway went to Jiya's mother's room!

Surekha : abhi? Tumne jiya ko bulaya nahi?

Abhi : wo aunty she's with her friend na toh i thought ki thoda space dedu!

Surekha : koi baat nahi tum baitho Maine ek sweets or snacks ka platter saja Diya hai abhi leke aati hoon or juice le aati hoon!

Abhishek didn't respond to anything that surekha aunty said! He was lost! Lost in the thoughts of losing her! Breaking his own heart! Not letting her know what he feels! It wasn't jealousy anymore! It was a heartbreak now! He was sitting there on the bed quietly with thousands of thoughts making his head dizzy! Soon aunty came and offered him the food!

Abhi : haan aunty thodi der baad khaa lunga!

Surekha : thik hai! Ruko Mai dekh k aati hoon jiya kaha hai!

Abhishek was staring continuously at the window and someone came! The footsteps raised the Beats of his heart! He didn't look back to know who it is! He already knew! He knows her fragrance! He can Feel her existence around him! Jiya came near him and approached him with a warm hug! The smile on her face was everything for me! But why is she happy to see ME? am I really just a friend to her?

Jiya : tune mujhe bulaya kyun nahi?

Abhi : tu busy thi , kisike saath!

Jiya pov :

With the rejection of my hug and the coldness in his voice it didn't even take me a single second to get that he's hurt! But why is he hurt seeing me with someone else? Does he feel the same way as me?

Surekha : baccho suno! Khana khaa Lena! Mujhe thoda kaam hai raat ho jayegi wapas aate hue! Or jiya Abhishek yahi rahega!

Jiya hugged her mother and we said bye to each other!

Jiya coming close to him!

Jiya : Abhishek kya hua?

Abhi : kuch nahi! Kya hoga?

Jiya : dekh I'm sorry agar-----

Abhi : it's okay!

Jiya : no it's not! Let me explain first

Abhishek was about to get up from there and leave when jiya held him by his hands and made him sit on the bed! She took a chair and sat in front of him! Abhishek was trying to not look at her! Jiya interlocked her hands with him and started to explain it!

Jiya : abhi it's not what you think! Not what you saw! But the complete opposite!

Abhi : I don't care---

Jiya : kuch bol Rahi hoon na Mai? Sunn chup chap!

Abhi : kyu sunu?

Jiya : because I care for you!

Abhishek's jealousy was at the top right now that he didn't even realise what jiya just said! She "cares"

Jiya : He's my ex Abhishek! Kaafi time se hum touch mein bhi nahi the! It's just that he's getting married! Isiliye aaya tha wo! Mumma ko promise Kiya tha ki aapni shaadi ka pehla card wo mumma ko dega!

Abhishek : Toh tere pass kya kar Raha tha? Why was he hugging and kissing you if he's getting married to someone else? Isn't that some sort of cheating? What kind of a bastard he is?

Abhishek let out all his anger in one go! Jiya could feel his body was heated up now! His fists were asking for someone's face to punch!

Jiya : it was just a--- just an overwhelming moment abhi! We're emotional! I'm sorry I won't do it again! Never!

Abhi : no jiya you can! You absolutely can! He's yours! Who am I to stop you from loving him so freaking much? Your eyes speaks love for him!

Jiya was already very emotional because of what happened previously and now this was making her even more emotional! She feared that she would lose Abhishek! Abhishek now finally looked at jiya as there was silence for so long and he saw the sadness on her face! Oh God how could he hurt this girl? He felt like protecting her at any cost! He broke the silence as he was finally calmed down!

Abhi : accha sunn!

Jiya : hm?

Abhi : do you still love him?

It took jiya no time to answer

Jiya : no! I don't!

Abhishek stood up!

Jiya : kya hua?

Abhi : khadi ho!

Jiya : kyun?

Abhi : bola naa itte sawal kyu karti hai? Khadi ho!

Jiya stood up too and Abhishek quickly hugged her in the warmest way possible! Tightly! Letting her know that she's safe in his arms!

Abhi : I'm sorry Mai kabhi gussa nahi karunga phir kabhi promise!

She was exhausted and this hug was all she ever needed! She hugged him back and started crying! Soon the sobbing was now the loud cry! She was crying like a baby! Abhishek didn't stop her he knew it was needed! She needed a good cry! They stood there until jiya was done with the crying and sobbing! Abhishek broke the hug to see her face !

Abhi : {while wiping her tears and cupping her face} I won't let you cry ever again in your life jiya! If you do then they will be the tears of happiness! {He quickly kissed her forehead making sure she matters the most to him}

Jiya : thank you so much kaddu! Please don't ever leave me alone!

[Hope this chapter was satisfying for y'all!! That's it for this part!! You can drop your reviews and suggestions!❤️]