677-678

Chapter 677: Wei Wei Joining Forces With His Highness

What?

Everyone was shocked and immediately rose to their feet upon hearing these words.

"What should we do?" Elder Xu Wu had never encountered such circumstances as well.

However, the ruthless Zongzheng Wen Ren deepened his gaze before he said, "Annihilate its soul directly."

"If we do so, the person who was possessed by it might not be able to regain his intelligence of a normal human being." Elder Xu Wu contemplated before he turned to look at the messenger who was standing far away from them. "We have a problem here. The hostile ghost can't go to hell. Later, after the judge has left, the ghoulish aura from the hostile ghost will grow. By then, we will not be able to control it anymore. Therefore, we have to destroy the spirit of the hostile ghost directly. So, Lord Wang, please prepare yourself mentally. At best, our fellow man may be able to keep his life. But, please don't wish for anything more."

The exorcists realized how bad the situation was when they heard that the hostile ghost could not enter hell.

Theoretically, regardless of the types of the spirits, the judge would be able to bring them to hell as long as he was present.

However, the judge had actually rejected their request this time.

They wanted to know the reasons behind it in order to grasp the current situation.

Unfortunately, Zongzheng Wen Ren was the only person who could communicate with the judge.

Yet, the extreme ghoulish aura of the hostile ghost did not allow them to stop and ponder the question.

The spiritual glow around Zongzheng Wen Ren's yellow runes began to fade away.

The hostile ghost was about to break free from its restraint.

Zongzheng Wen Ren flicked his fingers and all the yellow runes that were previously floating in the air swooped toward the hostile ghost. The attack was followed by a blow from the Peach Wood Sword which pierced right through the hostile ghost's head!

The hostile ghost shifted its hollow eyes before it fell sideways and black fog began to gush out of its body.

Zongzheng Wen Ren never expected that it would be so difficult to deal with this hostile ghost for he was only able to suppress it with five yellow runes. It lay flat on the ground before its body slowly cracked into pieces. However, its eerie eyes still appeared disturbing. As the wind swept across the hall, all that was left lying on the ground was the exorcist who was previously possessed.

Within a blink of an eye, the exorcist's sharp black nails had returned to its original color. However, he appeared unhinged and looked nothing like his usual self.

Anyone who was familiar with the Art of Yin and Yang would understand the situation. The hostile ghost, who was unable to enter hell, had been completely destroyed and had greatly affected the person who was possessed.

However, this was unavoidable.

For instance, it was fortunate that Zongzheng Wen Ren had personally took care of the perilous situation. If someone else had taken his place, the ritual would be a total disaster. They would not only be incapable of eliminating the hostile ghost, but also become the next possessed target.

This was, in fact, a favorable result.

As expected of Zongzheng Wen Ren, he was truly incredible!

The exorcists turned their head and their eyes were flickering with admiration.