963-964

Chapter 963: 959

"Hmm? Why? Because he did something stupid on the plane." A hint of coldness flashed across Baili Jia Jue's eyes. Noticing Helian Wei Wei's return, he finished his last sentence and hung up the call.

However, he was not done yet. His Highness took a glance behind his back. Immediately, a silhouette flashed past and charged directly at the foreigner.

Baili Shangxie crossed his arms and said, "Dad, didn't you say that you would leave Imperial Mother alone to vent out her anger?"

"Since she has finished her part, I figure that it's now my turn. Is it bothering you?" Baili Jia Jue threw a nonchalant gaze at his son, who was apparently born to annoy him.

Baili Shangxie muttered grumpily, "Then, why were we not allowed to do so!"

"You can bring a reaper to take revenge on the foreigner at night. However, never let your Imperial Mother find out about it." Baili Jia Jue continued in a muffled tone, "She doesn't like to use a ghost to deal with humans."

The two little ones immediately put on a smile upon hearing their father's suggestion. Our Imperial Father wants to use a ghost to deal with that man. He is so cunning.

To a man, death was not the scariest thing. Instead, it was more terrifying to live in fear, everyday for the rest of one's life.

"Then, we must make sure that he is traumatized and has to consult a psychiatrist afterward." Little Qingchen spoke like a gentleman, but he certainly had His Highness' savageness running in his veins.

If Helian Wei Wei overheard the trio's heedless plot, she would definitely doubt her way of educating her children.

On the other hand, His Highness was rather pleased. Having these two boys to work for me, I can take a rest tonight.

He always tried to restrain himself when he was facing the intelligent Helian Wei Wei.

After all, he did not want to hug his favorite Phoenix with a pair of hands that were stained with blood.

Notwithstanding that, Baili Jia Jue was swamped by bloodthirstiness, which originated in the deepest part of his heart, when he saw the faint bruise on Helian Wei Wei's cheek.

Therefore, His Highness changed his mind the moment he held Helian Wei Wei by her waist. He decided to take revenge on the foreigner personally.

With a mere glance, Helian Wei Wei knew that the man was upset by her injury. She felt a chill down her spine, which lasted even after the driver arrived and she got into the car.

As a result, Helian Wei Wei, despite being the bossy president, was very obedient throughout the journey.

Initially, she intended to kiss His Highness after she got in the car in order to calm Baili Jia Jue's rage, that was concealed by his grace.

After all, that was how it was written in the novels. She was taught to solve it with no words, but only a kiss, when her partner was throwing a fit.

However, this method obviously did not work on His Highness. Just when Helian Wei Wei was about to peck him on his cheek, His Highness pushed her away. With an emotionless face, he said, "Sit down."