Stress Reliever- Auston Matthews

"Auston, I'm gonna come," I managed to whimper to him, while he was slamming me onto his dick.

       "Then come for me baby," he replied, not slowing down.

As I came, I arched my back and moaned Auston's name. He was pumping in and out so quickly, making it look effortless. He grunted, and his thrusts were getting sloppier, signalling me that he was near his high as well. He moaned out my name, and released inside of me. As he finished, I had a wild, but risky idea. As I came off his dick, I pulled him into a sitting position, and kissed him, making me way down to his neck.

      "Ana," he moaned, trying to flip me, but I stopped, glaring at him.

      "Stop it, or otherwise, I won't do what you want," Ana replied, smirking. He groaned, throwing his head back while I continued my way down to his abs. I traced my fingers along the grooves of his abs, then making my way down to his hard erection. I knew he had a sensitive vein on the underside, so I stroked it, causing Auston to basically tremble under my touch, with the pre-cum starting to make an appearance, dripping out of him.

      "I see I make you wet, mi pequeña bebé necesitada Austón (my needy little baby Auston.) Tell me, whose dick does this belong to?" I asked, taking full control.

      "Yours, A-Ana. All y-yours," he whimpered as I stroked and licked his sensitive vein. I chuckled, knowing full well that I would be punished for this, but this was too much fun for me. As I teased him with my tongue, swirling around his tip, I stopped, and slowly went to the drawer, where i kept all of my belts. Pulling some out, I secured his hands to the posts of the bed, securing him so he can't force me on him. He whimpers, making me chuckle. As I slowly lower my mouth to his dick, he starts to wiggle his legs, which I don't allow, putting my hands on them to stop him. I glare at him, and he looks at me like a puppy. I bite back a smile as I continue to lower my mouth to his tip. He throws his head back, and when he doesn't except it, I put his dick in my mouth. He moans and grunts for me, to which I keep doing, swirling my tongue around his tip and stroking his vein. He's a moaning and wet mess for me, and I laugh.

      "Ana, please don't tease," he whines, which I shake my head no to. As I start to suck, he tries to move his hands, only to find out my game plan. As I pick up the pace, he starts to buck his hips more and more, and I have to hold him down with my hands.

      "Such a bad boy for me, bucking your hips when you're not supposed to," I tsk at him while taking my mouth off. I look at him, then continue to suck. After a few minutes, he's bucking again, and I start to gag on his length, hitting the back of my throat every time.

      "Ana, I-I'm close," is all he manages to get out before he releases into my mouth. I lap up whatever I missed, and the remaining cum coming from his tip. I look up to see Auston a sweaty mess. As I undo the belts around his hands, I kiss his lips, making sure he can fast himself on me.

     "Let's get you into the shower Aus," I mumble against his lips, knowing full well what I was getting myself into. He smirked against my lips, picking me up, and putting both of us into the shower. As he turned the water, he looked at me with lust and revenge in his eyes.

      "This is revenge," he whispered, and before I could even process it, he's flipping me around, and ramming into me from behind, leading me to reach my high for the second time that night. As I released, he laid me in the tub, and getting level with me clit, he started to swirl his tongue in and around it. Before I could wrap my head around it, he rammed 2 fingers into me, causing me to scream out his name. He smirked, curling his fingers inside me, hitting the right spot each time. As I unravel for the third time, he sticks his face into me, and tongue-fucking me. I'm a moaning mess at this point. As I scream and moan out his name, I can feel his laughter in my core, causing me to release for a fourth time. As he lets it spill out, he flips me and kisses me.

      "That's what you get for what you did to me, Ana," he whispered into my shoulder. I chuckle, turning off the water. As I get up, I grab our pyjamas and we help each other get into them. As we crawl into bed, Austin puts his arm around my waist, rotating me to face him.

       "I love you Ana. That's definitely the best stress reliever I've had," he mumbles, kissing my head and playing with my hair.

"I love you too Auston," I reply, before falling asleep in his arms.