My Captian- Nico Hischer

FOR MY BBG daddyjaden
💗
I've been meaning to get this to you all week so here it is

As Abby stepped into the shower, she let the warm water overtake her sore body.

     Being an equestrian fucking sucks.

She was lost in her thoughts when she felt a presence behind her. She felt the familiar, muscular arms of her fiancé, Nico, snake around her waist.

      "Hey babe," he whispered into her ear, causing her to giggle. As his hand slithered down towards her core, her breath hitched. He teased her entrance with his middle and index finger, before plunging them in. She gasped, her back arched and biting the inside of her cheek.

       "F-Fuck Nico," she couldn't catch her breath.

       "You like that baby?" He coos into her ear. Abby nodded frantically.

        "Words baby. Use your words."

       "Yes, C-Captain," she moaned, leaning into Nico more. He stopped the movement he was doing.

        "What did you just call me?" He lowly growled into her ear, his light stubble grazing her neck.

        "Captain," she gulped, waiting for Nico to respond. But instead of speaking, he began nibbling and biting her neck, while his one hand roamed her boobs. His hand went back down to its original position and continued pumping his fingers in and out.

       "Keep calling me that Abigail or otherwise I'll stop, you understand me?" She gulped, nodding.

       "Words, baby, words."

        "Y-yes captain," her shaking voice turned into a scream as he punched her nipple and curled his fingers inside her. As he finally had picked up his pace, he stopped, and took his fingers out. He swivelled her around so he was face to face with her. He licked off his index finger, moaning and his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

"Open baby," he coo'ed. When she didn't comply, he pinched her nipple. Abby screamed, and when her mouth was open, he pushed his middle finger in.

"Now, suck baby girl," he ordered, to which Abby complied. She sucked his finger that had her juices in like a baby with a pacifier. When Nico was done with that, he removed his finger, his hand going to his dick. Pumping himself with one hand, he pushed Abby down onto her knees. Abby looked up innocently through her wet eyelashes.

"What do you want me to do now captain?" She asked innocently, knowing exactly what he wanted.

"I want your mouth, around me. Can you do that for me baby girl?" Abby nodded.

"Yes captain," was all Abby said before latching her lips around his tip. Her tongue rolled around the head, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. One of Nicos hands had reached for her hair, grabbing it into a ponytail, while the other went to her boobs. As he rolled her bud around, the makeshift ponytail that he had started to force her onto him. Abby gagged, her eyes still rolled to the back of her head.

"Fuck yes baby girl. Keep going," Nico praised Abby, but couldn't get very far before Nico's phone started to receive a call. He groaned, pulling Abby off of him reluctantly. As he got out of the shower, he picked it up, walking to their bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He was gone for a few minutes, and Abby had been able to finish showering, despite all that had happened. Nico came walking back in, getting dressed.

"Babe, who was that?" Abby poked her head around the curtains, immediately regretting so, as her core started to throb seeing Nico naked.

"They called us in for an hour earlier to practice. We got a game later this afternoon, and coach needs us there now." Nico sighed, pulling the rest of his clothes on. He went up to Abby, gently kissing her.

"I'm sorry babe. Have fun at practice, and let me know if you need me to bring you something for lunch, okay?" Abby mumbled against his lips.

"I will, don't worry. But we will finish where we left off yeah? I want to come home, and you tied to the bed, completely naked, alright?" It came out more like an order than it did a question.

"I will Captain," Abby grinned, causing Nico to glare at her.

"You're lucky I love you enough for you to be the only one to call me that," he chuckled , pointing a finger at her.

"Well, you're my captain, and I'm not fond of sharing," was all she said before he walked out.

"I love you Abby," he yelled from the bedroom.

"I love you more babe," she smiled to herself, then went back to continuing her shower.