After Game Activities- Quinn Hughes and Brock Boeser

For my bbg daddyjaden
💗

TW: smutttt

       As I'm chilling in the couch, braiding my hair, I hear the front door slam.

"Quinn, hunny?" I called out to my boyfriend, Quinn, who had just come home from a rough game. As I get off the couch and walk over to the kitchen I see a frustrated Quinn, head in his hands, sitting at the island. I rest my hand on his back, rubbing it up and down.

"I'm sorry. It was a rough game hunny," I pull the chair beside him, sitting down in it. Quinn tilts his head upwards, making eye contact with me. He pulls me into a gentle kiss, turning more heated by the second. I put my hand on his cheek, pulling away. He quizzically looks at me, and I smirk, and he knows exactly what I'm thinking. As my hand drops from his face, it makes its way to his pants, feeling his bulge. Massaging it, I look up, kissing him. As I fiddle with the zipper of his pants, I unzip them and pull them down, still kissing him. He moans against my lips as I pull down his boxers, his length bouncing out and hitting his shirt. As I grab his length, moving my hand up and down in a pumping motion. I detach my lips from his, licking my lips. As I stand up from my chair, I push it back, getting on my knees. As I lick his tip, he throws his head back. I dragged my finger along his sensitive vein, and taking him into my mouth. As my hands grope for his balls, I massage them while moving my lips along him.

"Mhhhmm, f-fuck," Quinn whimpers.
As I start going at a slow pace, Quinn bucks his hips, his length hitting the back of my mouth. Little did I know is that Brock Boeser, our roommate, is standing in the door, watching this all unfold. Smirking to himself, he comes up behind me, pulling my leggings and panties down, shoving his face into my pussy. I gasped, lifting my head to look at Quinn.

       "It's just me," Brock mumbles from my clit. I lower my mouth back on to Quinn. I shiver at the feeling of Brock's stubble against my sensitive spot. As he's tongue fucking me, I'm moaning against Quinn's dick in my mouth. I feel Quinn twitch, signalling to me that he's close. As he releases into my mouth, I swallow it all in one go. As I lift my mouth off of him, he picks me up, bringing me to the couch. Brock gets up, locks the door, and closes the curtains. As I'm gently placed on the couch, Quinn gently pushes into me, letting me get used to him. He smiles at me, letting me smile at him.

       "I just don't want to hurt you, you know?" Quinn whispers into my ear, causing me to blush and kiss him. I've always had a soft spot for him.

       "This is why I love you," I whispered into his ear, causing him to now blush. At this point, Brock was back on the couch, pumping his shaft. He stops briefly, before pulling off Quinns sweatshirt, revealing I had no bra or shirt. Brock's hands immediately went to my breast, massaging them while flicking my nipples. I moaned as Brock was going rough with my top half, and Quinn, being his gentle self, was trying to not hurt me. I give him the okay, but Quinn does the opposite of what I thought he would do. He pulls Brock off of me, and switched places. Brock smirks, knowing Quinn's jealousy from a mile away. As Quinn's kissing me, he's gently massaging my boobs. I gasp, feeling Brock ram into me, moving me up and down the couch. As I feel my climax rising, Brock stops, pulling me up, and turning me around. Quinn takes his spot, and Brock comes to face me. He lifts my chin up, and shoves his dick into my mouth. I whimper at the fast movement, causing Quinn to slow down.

"You okay hun?" He asks me worriedly. I nod

"Words darling," Brock yanks my face off of him.

"I-I'm okay," I whimper out. Satisfying Brock, he pulls me back onto him. His hands find my hair, pulling it into a ponytail, and pushes me into his dick. As I'm gagging on Brock, Quinn's thrusting into me from the back.

"I'm gonna cum," Quinn whimpers, Brock nodding along. In a blue, I feel Quinn release into me and Brock coming into my mouth. Brock admires the cum dripping from my mouth and down my chin. As he sits up, Quinn sits next to me. As Brock gets onto his knees, he thrusts two fingers into me. As I scream, Quinn hugs me, whispering into my ear. Brock abruptly stops, looking up at me. Nodding to Quinn, he reluctantly lets go of me, and Brock twists me, so I'm laying flat on the couch. Quinn gently raises me to put me on him. He puts his hands behind him, and I work with him. I moan against him, as Brock stretches my top hole. He does this for a bit, and then rams into me, stretching out my top hole even more, and he's ramming his fingers into my pussy at the same time.

This is why I'm dating Quinn I think for a minute. He's never this rough, and I'm happy with him.

"I'm gonna cum," is all I hear before I'm flipped once again by Brock, and he releases his ejaculation on my stomach. Quinn pushes him off, and wraps me up in a hug. His bare skin makes contact with mine, and his slow breathing calms me down. He signals Brock to go away, which he reluctantly goes to his room. Quinn picks me up bridal style, and brings us to our shared bedroom. He gently lays me on the bed, and gently enters into me. I sigh, hugging Quinn in the process.

       "Is that better princess?" Quinn coos into my ear.

       "Y-yes captain," causing Quinn to blush.

       "I like that name bee," Quinn responds. "Keep calling me that?" I nod, and he slowly picks up the pace. The whole room is filled with silence of our voices and the slapping of the skin. There's a fire in my core, telling me that I was close. I look at Quinn, only to come face to face with him. He smiles gently, kissing me as we both ride our highs together. As Quinn pulls out, he hugs me. He gently lays me down against the pillows of the bed, and he walks over to our closet, he pulls out two pairs of sweatpants and two sweaters. He grabs a pair of boxers for him and a clean pair of panties for me. As he tosses me my clothes, he throws his stuff on.

       "I'm gonna gather the clothes in the kitchen hun. Then, I'm grabbing you a cloth and water," he kisses me before walking out of the room. He comes back two minutes later, throwing the clothes in the laundry hamper. With the wet cloth in his hand, he cleans me up. After he does that, I throw on my sweater, and get under the sheets. Quinn joins me a minute later with a water bottle.

"Thanks babe," I smile at him. He blushes, and joins me in bed. He snuggles into me, his face buried into my shoulder.

"I'm not sharing you with him anymore," Quinn mumbled, causing me to laugh out loud. Quinn looked up, unimpressed.

"What?" I ask innocently.

"I'm not joking. I'm not sharing you with him anymore," he mumbles again.

"I'm glad. He was too rough for my liking anyways," I lean farther into the pillows. It now was Quinn's turn to laugh out loud.

"Hey! I heard that!" A distant Brock yells at us, causing me and Quinn into a laughing mess.

WC: 1331