"My Favourite Dish... Is You" - Connor Bedard

"Emilié? Where are you hunny?" Connor wandered around his shared apartment with his fiancé, Emilié. The two were living in Chicago, and Connor had just gotten back from practice. He was in desperate need of a shower, but wanted to see his lovely fiancé.

"I'm in the kitchen babes" Emilié called out, smiling as she continued to stir the pot of Dutch soup for dinner. She softly smiled as Connor wrapped his arms around her waist, burying his head in the crook of her neck, watching her.

"Whatcha making?" He asked, kissing her cheek softly.

"It's Dutch soup. Your absolute favourite dish..." she giggled, kissing the top of his head as his grip around her waist tightened. He spoke in a low voice, whispering and nibbling her ear.

"What if my favourite dish... is you?" He bit the skin beneath her ear, Emilié letting out a little noise, perking Connor's ears up. He continued to talk about his 'favourite dish'.

"My favourite dish... your legs wrapped around my head, hands in my hair, and me tongue fucking you until you come over my face over and over until I'm satisfied" he bit her neck, turning the stove off. He picked her up bridal style, carrying her to their bedroom. He locked the door behind them, laying her down on the bed as he crawled on top of her, his lips connected to hers as he slowly unbuttoned her shirt, slipping it off. His hands fiddled with the clasps of the bra, throwing it somewhere. He stopped kissing her as he admired her breasts, letting his lips connect to one, starting to suck.

"Oooh fuck..." Emilié moaned out, her hands in his hair. She tried to pull him off, but he only bit down, causing Emilié to cry out in pleasure. He continued to nurse off of her, before switching to the other breast, doing the same: biting down and nursing off her as his hands took off her pants, slowly teasing her as he pulled down her underwear slowly. She squirmed, his hands pressing her hips into the bed, growling in a low voice in her ear*

"Don't move baby girl.. let me eat you out" Emilié threw her head back, moaning as Connor kissed and nibbled his way down her chest, until he neared her clit. He licked his tongue before dragging his tongue through her folds. He slipped his tongue in, slowly exploring her walls inside. Emilié gasped, panting as she gripped the sheets, lifting her hips to meet his face. Connor smirked against her, his stubble tickling her. As he took his tongue out, he licked his lips, moaning and his eyes rolling to the back of his head as he kissed Emilié, undoing his pants, slipping them off. She whimpered as Connor slipped his tongue in her mouth, making her taste herself. He slipped off his boxers, his dick hitting his stomach. Emilié tried not to look as Connor teased her entrance before sliding in, not wanting to hurt her. He nibbled her neck, slowly pumping and letting her get used to him.

"Y-you're good Connor.." she gasped out after a minute, letting Connor know he was alright. He smiled, kissing her cheek as he slowly started to speed up, flipping Emilié over on her stomach. He grunted with every thrust, pulling her hips to meet his, hitting he'd g-spot with every thrust. Emilié moaned into the sheets, gripping them as she moved with the rhythm of his thrusts. Connor grabbed the mirror on her nightstand, putting it in front of her.

"Look at yourself baby. Look at yourself while I fuck toy senseless" Connor growled into her ear. When she didn't listen, he put his hand in her hair, pulling on it so she looked in the mirror. He stared at her, smirking.

"That's it baby girl. Look at yourself. Put your hand down here," Connor grabbed her hand, spreading her index and middle finger, putting it around where he was thrusting into her. Emilié moaned, feeling his naked dick moving inside her. She felt her climax rising, still looking in the mirror. Connor sensed she was close, whispering in her ear.

"Are you close baby girl?" He nibbled her ear, softly smiling and she nodded. "Words, baby, words," he reminded her, gripping her hips even more, pulling her onto him.

"Y-yeah.." she moaned, crying out.

"Well then come. Come all over me baby" Connor cooed into her ear, nibbling on her ear lobe. As she let herself loose, Connor grunted, letting his own release free. Connor turned Emilié over, collapsing on her, panting and smiling as he kept himself in. He kissed her lips softly, and she smiled into the kiss. Connor buried his head in between her breasts, sighing as he yawned. Emilié smiled, running her hand through his sweaty hair, yawning as well. The two stayed like that, falling asleep. Emilié stressed over the soup, remembering that Connor turned the stove off, taking it off the burner earlier. She fell asleep, stress free from dinner, and spending the moment with Connor, asleep.

A/N!

GUESS WHOS BACKKKKKK