Episode Z Together Again.

Anya is staring in shock. Looking Torito up and down to be sure. The silence felt like daggers. Loid watches closely the expressions of both girls. Troito began to panic. Anya had been so young. Maybe she had forgotten it all. Maybe that was best. Maybe Torito's coming would force her to remember all the horrible things that they survived together.

"It's umm... it's alright if you don't..." remember me.

"T-Tori?" Anya says in shock. Her eyes welled up in emotion. "TORI!" She sprints across the apartment. Torito kneels down to catch her. Anya almost knocked her over. "TORITO!"

"Careful! Remember?" Bond began borfing and running around the room excitedly. "You've gotten so big!" The size made the time feel even longer.

"T-T- mmmmmmm." Anya couldn't stop crying. "You found me." She mumbles into Torito's shoulder.

"I told you I would," Torito answers, looking up to Loid who stood guard of the touching moment. "You did a great job. You know that?" A great job finding someone to take care of you. This snapped Anya back into excitement.

"Torito must see Anya's house! This is Bond, the best dog in the world!"

"Borf!" Anya remembered she would have to tell Torito Bond could see the future in private.

"This is Papa!"

"She knows. We met," Loid fills in, a bit annoyed Bond gets to be the best dog in the world while he is just Papa. Anya grabs Torito's hand and drags her to the family portrait on the cabinet.

"This is Mama! She is so strong! But a terrible cook. Yuck." Torito admired the happy family portrait. The first person to really appreciate it fully. "She will be home later." Anya kept pulling on Torito's arm. "C'mon, I'll show you Anya's room! Look the door never locks!"

Loid notices that was an odd thing to say, but is distracted by Anya's joy.

Anya shows Torito everything. She tells her all about Eden Academy and her best friend Becky. She even showed her the homework she had to do that night. The time flew by. Loid left the girls alone to make dinner. Anya then whispered some of the secrets that she had overheard. Secrets she could only ever tell Torito. She told her about world peace and Damien Desmond.

Torito listened closely but was distracted by the glow in Anya's hair and skin. The little girl Torito had saved, was now a healthy happy normal girl. Almost unrecognizable.

While Loid is cooking, he begins to panic. What would he tell Yor? He couldn't tell her Anya knew Torito from an orphanage. They even shared some physical similarities. Loid wondered if they were actually related.

Anya listened to her father's worried thoughts.

The girls came out smelling food, ready to help set the table. Anya was ready to help, and Torito was ready to follow young Anya' lead.

"Torito is my cousin!" Anya announces to help her father.

"Yeah," Torito agrees sensing Anya was being purposefully.

"Cousin, huh?" That just might get past Yor.

Torito shrugs to ease Loid's worries then she speaks, "That's what people like to say cuz we look alike, right Anya?"

"Right! Oh, Spy Wars is on!"

"Cartoons after dinner. Yor should be home any—"

The door opened. "I'm home!" Yor sings through the door. "That wind is so intense!" The weather is turning nasty.

"Mama! Look! My cousin is here!" Anya drags Torito in front of Yor. Torito leans back a bit in worry. Yor's strength and inability to restrain it is a bit terrifying to Torito.