Chapter One (Part 1)

In the vast region of southern Nevada, snow is falling and a hooded man enters a bar at night. He seemed to be looking for someone.

-Them...

-Who is this guy? Everyone was wondering who the mysterious man was.

-Where is Stephen Horsewall? The mysterious man asks.

-What's up with this guy?

-Friend, if you don't want trouble, better get out. The man comes close and shows a knife.

-What are you going to do? Cut my hair?

-You messed with the wrong crowd. He tries to hit the man with the knife but the mysterious man dodges and grabs his hand, breaking it.

-Oh, you son of a bitch. He goes after the mysterious figure, but gets kicked in the face, everyone gets up from their chairs and goes towards the mysterious man, who takes off his hood revealing an old man with a beard. His name is Miles Deka. A man tries to punch Miles, which breaks his fist and pushes him away. Miles lands several punches on another man and lands a kick on the one behind him. A man tries to attack him with a bottle; Miles dodges and throws the bottle in his hand back into his face, seriously injuring him.

-Is that all you know how to do?

-Shut up. A hos men screams. Miles then grabs the head of one of them but is grabbed from behind by one of the men.

-You're going to die now, you bastard! The man says. Miles punches him in the stomach and hits his head with a punch, elbowing him in the chest. And he kicks the man in front of him, falling into several bottles along the way. Ending the battle.-So, tell me at once.

-Okay, okay.

-Show me on the map. Miles takes a map from his belt.

-Stay here. The Man marks for western Nevada; Las Vegas Research Center.

-Just for the record, I'm going to take your jacket and motorcycle. He picks up one of the men lying on the ground and takes his jacket, his glasses and his motorcycle keys.

-We're going to hunt you down, and when we find you, we're going to send you straight to the in...

-Straight to where. He pulls a gun from his holster.

-Nothing, move on. He goes to the parking lot and takes one of the parked motorcycles, it was a black Harley, he puts on his glasses heading towards where it was pointed out on the map. Miles heads to Las Vegas, it was a short trip to the city, which was devastated by the tyrannical government that occurred years ago after Selio's coup d'état. Creatures flew over the skies, he stopped by an abandoned weapons store and took all the ammunition he had, an m4a1 and a high-powered rifle, a shotgun along with another pistol, adding the double pistol and some grenades.

-Alright, it's time, they'll come after me soon. Miles gets back on his motorcycle and starts driving to the research center, but along the way there were soldiers chasing him along with creatures from the supernatural dimension.

-Great, company. He drives in a zig zag pattern to avoid being hit by any bullets. The ancient black owl uses his weapons to shoot at the patrols ahead, causing a large explosion, clearing the way for the birds of the supernatural world as well, he takes them to a narrow place. Forcing them to fly over the sky, he takes his pistol and starts shooting upwards, hitting one of them. He climbs onto a ramp by jumping off it, the military follows him, Miles takes a walk around the city eluding the cops.

-I need to get to the research center. Fast! He loses one of the cops by causing a car accident in front of a rock, completely tearing him apart. The Owl without the cops behind arrives at the research center.