Chapter Two (Part 2)

-Okay, I'm going to raid the gun stores and get them all.

-Okay dad. Jake agrees.

-Do you still agree with dad killing? Sayame says in a whisper.

-He's not our size.

-Are ready? Everyone nods.

-Excellent. His family goes down the stairs of the building, cautiously and carefully wherever they go so as not to be seen. They continue walking until Miles sees a patrol approaching. He uses his air sword and blows up the car with the sharp wind.

-Miles, do you know where the president is?

-No, that's why in all these years I never managed to confront him.

-Maybe it's an underground base or in another country. Sayame states. Miles goes to the weapons store to get the m4a1, a high-precision rifle and more grenades.

-Get in the car. He leaves the store and points to a car he used, an eight series BMW car.

-Luckily we managed to appear just in a place close to where I parked it. We need to be careful, there are no flares nearby, let's let ourselves be arrested and then we'll find the base, ok?

-Right.

-But what if we can't get out?

-We'll find a way, we always do, they shouldn't have such advanced equipment, they didn't build something against magic. Everyone nodded and followed the plan. Entering the BMW it was a little old but functional.

-I hope you are prepared for this mission. Miles accelerates the car around the city of San Bernardino, he takes turns in the streets until some patrols notice, running after the car.

-Dodge! Helena puts her body back and Miles shoots the patrol driver with his pistol.

-Sir, we are in trouble again, the last survivor of San Bernardino has returned and is now killing every one of our military.

-Please send more military agents to the city.

-How many sir?

-All. The BMW continued to drive through the city, with more patrol cars appearing and shooting at the back of the car.

-Let's drift. The car drifts, going street by street, Miles uses the grenades to blow up the cars. A helicopter ends up appearing from the clouds, starting to shoot at the car that dodges all the shots heading towards a military base.

-He entered the base, get ready! The soldiers shoot at the car, leaving it damaged. The Owl shoots at the gasoline tanks, causing a huge explosion and fire at the scene, killing several soldiers present.

-Father, wouldn't it be easier for us to surrender?

-That's not what I have in mind at the moment, we're going to reduce the number of soldiers to have more advantages.

-Ah yes, I understand. The car had a flat tire, but more patrols arrived wanting to kill Miles.

-You idiots can come. Miles becomes confident. The car goes to a plant, stopping there. -Let's surrender.

-But now? Sayama asks.

-Yes, they are idiots enough to believe that, they won't kill us, the chances are small.

-I trust you. Helena says. Everyone gets out of the car.

-Put your hands on your head and kneel down! You are facing the American army.

-American dictator army you mean.

-No more jokes, you terrorist. Kneel.

-Sir, there are four people.

-Where did these people come from?

-I don't know, but they look well-groomed to be refugees.

-Whatever, bring them here, especially the terrorist. Everyone is blindfolded and their family heads towards Washington where the White House was located. Arriving at the location after days, they are taken to the security gate of the White House.

-You can follow. The cars go to the parking lot and the owls are taken to the president, removing the cloth from his eyes.

-Look at the dictator's son there.

-Silence, I have been trying to hunt down and imprison you for years, but it seems that we have had a certain inconvenience here, these people. Who are they?

-They are just refugees I met. The president punches him in the face.

-Tell the truth.

-And why would I talk? Would it be very important to you?

-Don't be arrogant, their appearance seems to be too young and very elegant to be refugees from the United States, besides, one of the few people left over from these long thirty years was you, besides, I exterminated them. He leans closer to Miles' ear.

-Screw U!-Take them to the prisons, don't worry, there's no one else in those cells. It will be impossible for you to escape. The military takes each one and heads to these prisons. Being imprisoned in some high security cells. The microphone is switched on in all rooms.

-Tomorrow will be the day of judgment, you will all be judged for going against the United States of America and perhaps you will be killed.

-Fall inside to see if you survive in the end.

-Wow, how kind of you, dear terrorist. Days passed, the guards still stood at the door with firearms.

-Hey, can I go to the bathroom? Miles asks. -Relax, I'll get you out of this. Think to yourself. The soldier opens the cell and Miles follows him towards the bathroom.

-Just a minute. He takes a long time in the bathroom and the soldier goes to check if everything is ok, until he is crushed by the door. Miles frees himself from the handcuffs and grabs his gun.

-High alert, shooting in corridor B. All the soldiers go after Miles, he takes the beretta and shoots at the soldiers, one of them catches him from behind, but he ducks and shoots the other soldiers who were coming and shoots him in the head, or releasing him. Miles frees his family.

-Time for the bloodbath. Miles says. A soldier would shoot Helena, who ends up summoning her Katon sword and setting the entire corridor on fire. Sayame leaves the entire base on fire, having no effect on the owls and burning all the soldiers. The owl takes the weapons back inside a room. One soldier was still alive.

-No, please no! Without mercy Miles blows the soldier's head off. They go to the top floor by taking the elevator. Armed soldiers try to shoot them, but it was useless. With their magic they kill all the soldiers.

-Sayame, burn the place down.

-Right. Sayame creates a large wave of fire and leaves the place completely on fire.

-Mr President, the prisoners are out, let's activate the remaining army.

-They will definitely come after me, but I have a surprise that I discovered over these long years. He heads towards Washington's laboratory. -Prepare the dark energy compound.

-Sir, but this is very dangerous!

-Machete. He goes in the patrol car heading to the laboratory. The deka family continues their journey until finally leaving the underground base, almost all the soldiers were dead, leaving the owls blow up the exit door, armed soldiers go after the owls, Helena uses the circulating fire to burn their flesh and Miles shoots the others.

-Let's get a car and go after the son of a bitch. They end up finding patrol cars.

-Sayame, you drive now, if cops come, we'll take care of it.

-Okay, dad. Where are we going?

-He probably went to the research center, I heard he was experimenting with something. Sayame heads to the location where Miles pointed on the map. The car heads to the meeting point, where the president was waiting for them.