Chapter One (Part 2)

There was no one there, silence took over the place.

-Where is everyone? Miles wonders. If you come across the rooms, you end up not finding anyone else there. -I need a clue where they went. He stops in the kitchen. He ends up picking up his book in search of answers. However, his family destiny was not revealed. -Damn, I needed some clue and... at that moment a person arrives on a motorcycle at the farm.

-Huh? How strange, it was Jake, the boy looks at a motorcycle parked in the driveway of his house. -Are they invaders? I need to confirm. He walks slowly until he enters the house.

-I imagined you would come, my son. Jake is surprised looking at the man.

-Father? Is that you?-Yes, my son. Jake bursts into tears and runs into Miles' arms.

-I'm glad I found you.

-But, you were dead, how did you return?

-Wait, I died in this dimension?

-What? Like this?

-I don't belong to this timeline

.-But how is it possible?

-I went here to ask for help in saving my world. Miles looks on sadly.

-In my world things are different from now, in my world, there is only pain and tragedy after a war almost thirty years ago when I was still a teenager, the war devastated the entire world and almost no one managed to survive, not even your family. mother Helena and Mila. Jake starts to feel sad. -I was almost the only survivor of that war thanks to my magic and my hiding places, for years I fought to destroy that tyrannical and manipulative government.

-And why haven't you managed to date? In this world there was a war but it was soon changed when the commander of that thing they call a black owl won the war. I'm nineteen years old and it was a shock for me to discover that all these years my mother never told me the truth of who they really are, it all happened when I looked for answers and discovered this. Jake starts to cry.

-Dad...-I know son, I'm sorry... Miles hugs Jake.

-One day you would know the truth.

-But dad, why did you and mom lie? At what cost?

-Because we didn't want them to go through the hell we went through when we were black owls.

-I'm going to visit my father from this dimension.

-He is well. I'll be waiting for your response if you want to help me or not, if not, I'll have to try with Sayame.

-Okay, dad. He goes to his father's funeral from this timeline and delivers flowers at the funeral.

-I think the universe gave me some light, I know you're not here to see what you're like from another timeline, but know that this was incredible what the universe gave us, a new motivation to live.

-I need to go, I never understood why you hid things about me, but now I know the truth, thank you dad and I will always love you. Jake appears to Miles who was sitting on his bike thinking

.-Good?

-Has it already been decided?

-Yes, I'll go with you, let's go to the car.

-Right. The two get into the car heading towards the nearby city; Augusta where Sayame and Helena lived.

-What's it like on your timeline? I read the book and I know about the existence of timelines and the multiverse. In my wardrobe there is a black owl outfit that my father wore before he was killed, but it is a little damaged.