Chapter Two (Part 1)

At the prom, Miles and Helena danced in front of the crowd, it was a beautiful dance that would make other couples jealous. Both danced calmly until creatures started to invade the place and kill the couples, but they didn't stop. Continuing to dance while the place caught fire, one of the creatures tried to attack but both kicked them and continued the dance step without worrying about anything. The dance continued until Miles stopped in a pose, but Helena let go of Miles.

-Careful! She warns about the piece of wood that falls on Miles, burning his face, revealing himself to be a cyborg. Then someone breaks down the door.

-Hang down! Miles from another timeline pulls out his pistol and kills the cyborg on the spot, destroying his head. They get close to Helena who was completely scared.

-We came to recruit you. Come with us.

-Who are you and what do you do here? You look like my husband.

-It's because I'm him from another timeline.

-Also?

-We'll explain it to you on the way, come with us. Jake says.

-How am I going to trust strangers...-

Let's go. They walk to the door.

-Okay... She follows them outside.

-Explain to me what is happening now.

-We are from another timeline, thanks to a witchcraft book we were able to use magic and learn many things for our protection, against wizards and other creatures that threaten us. Your element is fire, Sagittarius is your sign. So we need you to learn magic in this timeline to help me in my timeline.

-So wait, books on witchcraft and magic really exist?

-There are, he blows his hair.

-Boys and Helena, listen to me now. They stop before getting into the car. -We need to find the other book, every time we travel to another timeline, the book returns to the same one, so that's why we don't have our books now.

-Wait a minute, when is that? Sayame tries to check her body to find the book.

-That's right, let's go now. He breaks the glass of a four-door car.

-Come in. He unlocks the doors for everyone to enter. The police were on their way along with the fire department.

-Suspect armed man who caused the fire, please all units check the vehicles that left the party.-You can leave. A man with a badge written on it; Harry Alphinist. All the police cars chase the moving car along Avenue Two, Miles continues driving even though the cops behind him want him to stop the car. -Pull the car over, it's your last chance!

-No way! The police start shooting at the car, almost hitting the owls.

-Squat down! Miles drives to a narrow place, fooling the police officers who hit the cars and heads towards a wall that diverts the car and one of the cops manages to hit it, damaging the police car.

-I'm chasing the suspect. Alphinist says on the radio. They both go to the road, Harry pulls out his gun and starts shooting at Miles' car.

-What the hell! They head to a forest where they find an old abandoned house in the middle of the night.

-We're here.

-Stop!, get out of the car slowly! He points the gun at the wizards. Miles smiles and everyone gets out of the car.

-Back.

-Wait the moment...

-Kneel down.

-Jake, Sayama now! Jake uses a sea wave towards Alphinist and Sayame circular wave of fire, burning Alphinist's face a little as he screamed in agony.