II

Sorry, I was away for so long. I had troubles at home and school.So, as promised this will be longer than the others.

You ran as fast as you could, but no matter what it was still at your tail. Getting faster and faster as it was starting to get closer... "Hey! Over here!!", you heard a voice call out as the bot looked in the direction of the voice. You went over to a bush to catch your breath, and as you were doing so a message popped up.

*Level 1——2* You have reached level 2...

'Level 2? What's that supposed to mean?..' You thought not knowing anything about the game. After some time of resting, you got up and looked around. The whole place was a mess before that thing came by. You walked around hoping you wouldn't be chased by that thing again. As you were walking you saw Jard talk to someone else.

They had a blue T-shirt, black pants, and a blue visor.

(Something like that)Anyways so, being the extrovert you are decided to walk towards them

Anyways so, being the extrovert you are decided to walk towards them. "Jard!" you called out as the both boys looked at you.

"Oh. Hi!" He said back. "Jard? Who is she/he?.." the boy asked him, "Oh she/he's Y/N." Jard explained, "Y/N this is Bobo." Bobo smiled excitedly, happy to make a new friend. "Hi, Y/N!" He exclaimed out. "Hello, Bobo." You said back with a soft smile.

Suddenly a bright light appeared as Jard and Bobo were suddenly gone. 'Where did they go?..' you thought as the new round began. "Hey, you! Aren't you the one who survived being chased my Angry Munci?" Somebody asked as they ran up to you.

"Erm..Was that the name of that void-ish bot with two eyes?..-" You got cut off by them, "Who was chasing you and was really fast? Yeah! So, how did you survive?" They asked you. "Oh, uhm.. Well, somebody distracted it from me.." You replied sheepishly as you took in their details.

" You replied sheepishly as you took in their details

"Erm, well I'm Y/N. You are?" You asked, "Oh! I'm Lisa! Nice to meet you, Y/N!" She put out her hand for a handshake. "Nice to meet you too!" You shook her hand, 'It's nice to have another friend in this game...' After awhile of talking with Lisa a new round popped up.
.
.
.
.
.
Survive Bobo..
He won't forgive you this time...
.
.
.
.
.

_____________________Hope you guys enjoyed this! Once again I'm really sorry if the writings bad

.
.
.
_____________________
Hope you guys enjoyed this! Once again I'm really sorry if the writings bad. I'm new to this and trying my best! I'll try to keep you guys updated on a daily schedule!