III

I'm very sorry for being away. Like I said before I'll keep you guys updated. So, good news, I'll probably be able to update this book every Monday, Friday, and Saturday! So, enjoy this chapter!
_________________________________________

"Survive Bobo?.." You mumbled under your breath.
"Shit! C'mon!" Lisa took a soda out of her purse and drank it while grabbing your wrist and running away from the multiple doppelgangers nextbot of that one person called 'Bobo'.

"Y/N!" Somebody called out, you looked behind, and suddenly...
.
.
.
.
"Wake up..."
"Wake up.."
"Wake up."
"WAKE UP!"
You woke up only to see a person like Bobo, but red and a frown than a smile...

""WAKE UP!"You woke up only to see a person like Bobo, but red and a frown than a smile

"Y/N..." He muttered as he gazed up and down your body. "H-How do you know my name?!" You said quite loudly, "That's unimportant right now... I'm Obob, Bobo's opposite..." Obob explained as he got closer to you. He cupped your cheek, his gaze piercing into your soul. "Mm.. Your skin is quite soft and delicate. It would be quite a shame if I just did this...~" He leaned down and deeply bit down on your neck.

"AH-!" You yelped out of pain, struggling to get out of his grasp. Obob soon let go of your neck, looking down at the deep bite mark he made. The way it bled out, the way you yelped out in pain...

It caused him joy...

'Somebody please save me...' That was your final thought before you passed out.

_________________________________________

Hope you guys like this chapter!