IV

Hello! It's me again, I've been busy which was why I didn't update last week. Though because of this I'll post an extra long chapter today. I hope you enjoy it!
————————————————————

"Take care.."
"Y/N"

.
.
.
.
   'Huh?! Where am I?!'   

  You look around at your surroundings still in a panicked state unable to sense someone behind you.

(Musty and crusty)

"Boo."

"Ah!-" You almost fell backward but they caught you. "Ah, didn't know I was going to scare you that much doll." You looked up at them, they were taller than you at least a foot taller. You took in their appearance before they talked to you again. "You done starin'?" They teased as they set you down but still had their hands on you.
By the way, they look like this.

|ART NOT MINE! CREDITS GO TO THE OWNER!|"Uhm

"Uhm..Thank you. Uh..." You said not knowing what to say, "Kairo, how 'bout you doll?" He replied. "I'm Y/N." 'Y/N, huh?' Kairo thought and took in your appearance, and noticed your arm. "What's that on your arm, dolly?" He asked as he grabbed your arm (whatever one you picked for the glitchy thing).

"U-Uhh...-" You stuttered, "Well? I'm waiting." He said as he waited for an answer. You were about to answer before somebody called out his name. "KAIRO!" He scoffed and let of you. "Cominʼ!" He yelled out and walked out of your cell, but he left it unlocked... So, after a while of waiting for Kairo, you decided to get out and explore.

You were exploring for a while and you saw some things...👀 (Not dirty things.) Anyways, so after exploring you went back to the cell you were in. But you didn't go back because you got lost, and after a while, you bumped into somebody. And who was that somebody? Kairo. "Hm?" He turned around and saw you. "What are you doing here, doll?" He grabbed your right wrist. "Uhm.. I went to explore and I got lost.." You explained to him, slightly stuttering on your words.

"Oh? Lost, eh?" He chuckled and pulled you closer. "Come with me, doll. I'll show you to the exit this place sucks anyways." He walked you to the exit and you followed behind him, feeling uneasy you walked behind Kairo. You felt somebody was watching you...

TIMESKIP!

So, you and Kairo got out of the jail. But that feeling of somebody watching you never went away, though you got tired of walking after like 2 hours. (Yes, the jail is very big) And now Kairo is carrying you, bridal style. So, now you're blushing and he's smirking liking your blush. But, a round comes up.

Lurking
It's lurking in the shadows...
.
.
.
.
.
_________________________________________

Hopefully, you guys like this chapter. I'm very very sorry for this chapter taking so long. But, it's finally here!