Just as he spoke, the body of the sedan abruptly dipped.

There was a commotion outside the sedan and Xie Lian could hear swords being unsheathed.

"DON'T PANIC!" Feng Xin shouted.

Xie Lian raised his head slightly, "What's happening?"

Mu Qing replied evenly, "Nothing, we've just run into some wolves."

Just as he spoke, he could hear the sharp howls of wolves piercing the air.

"Quick question, are there normally wolves on Mount Yujun?" Xie Lian asked.

"It's unheard of! There have never been wolves on Mount Yujun!"

Xie Lian raised an eyebrow. "Then we're in the right place."

These were only wild wolves, they couldn't harm Feng Xin or Mu Qing, and the martial officers wouldn't be easily harmed, they have spent years rolling around on the edge of danger. Some wild wolves won't stop them.

Bright green eyes glowed in the dark and starved wolf after wolf emerged from the clearing viciously gnashing their teeth together eager to rip the sedan apart.

However, the worst part hadn't even come, a snapping chittering sound from behind the wolves, something not human, or animal.

One of the martial officers screamed, "What is that thing?!"

Feng Xin swore loudly. Xie Lian knew that something weird had appeared. "What's happening now?" He asked.

Feng Xin immediately replied quickly, "Don't leave the bridal sedan!"

Xie Lian raised his arm and was about to respond. When the bridal sedan jolted violently, as if something had crashed into it. He didn't move his head, but his eyes dropped slightly. He saw the back of the head of something black.

It had climbed onto the sedan!

It lunged through the sedan doors, but it was forcefully dragged by the men outside. Feng Xin swore again. "F!ck! It's a binu!"

Xie Lian knew that this was going to be troublesome when he saw the binu.

Binu's by themselves were not that hard to deal with. But the problem was that they never travelled alone. If there was one there would always be more. Allegedly binu were once human, they had all the features. They had heads and faces, but they were smeared and unclear. They had arms and legs but were too weak. They had mouths and teeth, but they couldn't bite someone to death no matter how they tried.

But if there was a choice, most people would rather run to slightly more dangerous opponents, because wherever binu appeared, more powerful and dangerous entities tended to appear. While their prey was distracted fighting them, they would pop out of nowhere and use their untiring pestering limbs, their sticky and gooey body fluids and their endless companions, trapping their prey in a sticky mess of body fluids. Because of their vitality, tenaciousness, and the fact that they appeared in large groups, it was almost impossible to kill them quickly and gradually they would tire you out. Eventually you would falter, and that moment of carelessness would spell your doom.

And when their prey was killed by the stronger beings they would leap upon the body and eat with keen pleasure and gnaw the bones full of holes.

Even to heavenly officials, these creatures were exceedingly vexing. An ascended official simply had to let some of their spiritual light show and summon their weapons, and most binu would withdraw from the fight. However, middle court official's couldn't do so and so binu were incredibly vexing to them.