Prologue [On Hold]

Ek din ye Dil Mera hoga benakab ha,
Or phir tumhe Nazar aayega ki,
Antarishk ki tarah ye hai behisab ha,
Or sab Tera ye ho jayega.

Ek din ye Dil Mera hoga benakab ha,Or phir tumhe Nazar aayega ki,Antarishk ki tarah ye hai behisab ha,Or sab Tera ye ho jayega

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers

THIRD PERSON

'It's Scary'

What?

'The world'

The radiant moonlight flickered over her cheeks as she sat outside on the wooden swing at night, her eyes fixed on the giant entrance door.

But whom was she waiting for? Her Kabir.

It had been three years; she could still feel his voice, his face, his touch, but she couldn't feel his rhythmic heartbeat. One by one, everyone left the house, but she couldn't dare to, not without her Kabir.

She decided to stay back alone and wait for him. The day he would return, the day her Krishna would listen to her plea and bring him back to this desolate haveli. The day all her fears would vanish in his arms.

She wanted to tell him. What? That she was wrong. That she couldn't love anyone else except him, even if she tried. It was only him and him alone.
It was a mess she created, causing her grief that could only be lifted the day she gained his forgiveness.

But what about the promises he made? He was her best friend, he became her home, he was the only real thing in her fake world.

She never became lonely; she talked to the mirror about his looks, to the walls about his well-built body, she talked to herself every day and night, believing he would come back.

"Hum to bas hazar taaro mein se ek hai, hamari jagah Kahan hi hogi unke paas?" she said to herself and smiled, sorrow glooming inside her. She closed her eyes, letting out tears.

(I'm just one star among thousands one, where would have my place between them?)

She remembered the day he told her, no matter what, if she was wretched, broken, or a crybaby, he would always stand by her side. Where is he now? Why did he leave her without even looking back?

He never left Priya's sight; she saw him in every reflection. Cade asked her to leave with him; he could have satisfied her body and stomach with a three-time meal, but her soul?

How could she have looked at him, knowing it's Kabir who lived in her eyes? How could she have kissed him, knowing her lips wanted to touch Kabir's? How could she have laid down on his bed, knowing her body belongs only to her Kabir?

She might have been able to love Cade if he had stayed, but he was selfish.
She chose him as a mistake, and he left her for his peace. It was not his fault; she shouldn't have fallen for him in the first place. She couldn't lie to herself; maybe he did love her, but not more than his freedom.

She slowly got up from the wooden swing as her heart started feeling heavy and walked toward the statue of her Krishna. She sat down on the cold white marble and laid her head on his feet. "When will you bring him back?" she questioned the almighty, and a drop of her tear traveled to his feet.

"For how long do I have to stay in this delusional prison, Kanha?" she sobbed softly, her hair falling across her face, her cheeks and nose turning red. It's all Krishna's Maya which is keeping her alive; she is living in his house of mirrors, trying to forget the pain.

She slowly laid her body on the stairs in a sleeping position; she generally passed her nights here because no one could cause her harm when she was under Krishna's presence.

She lifted her head, and a droplet fell over her head. Was Krishna crying too with her? The rain slowly started pouring down; it was his own way to show sadness for her. And soon she was completely drenched in water, but she didn't dare to move.

She didn't care if she caught a fever in the morning; she wanted to stay here because after a long time Krishna was crying, maybe for her, maybe for someone else.

She closed her eyes, and the melody of the flute filled her ears, drifting her to sleep beyond the apocalypse of this world, and she knew she would be with her Kabir till the dawn broke the sky.

One day he will see her true and pure heart, and then he will figure it out there's a galaxy inside of her, which is his and only his.

"Kabir, why don't you come back to me..." she murmured.

Thank you for reading

So, this is my first time writing an Indian romance just tell me guys how was the chapter and my Sayari skills, I know I'm not Gulzar.

Support guys!!!!