Chapter 1 [On Hold]

Qismat bna loon meri ,chaahat bna loon
Dil se mai mangoon ibaadat bna loon,
Choote kabhi na vo aadat bna loon
Aa, shiddat bna loon tujhe.

Qismat bna loon meri ,chaahat bna loonDil se mai mangoon ibaadat bna loon,Choote kabhi na vo aadat bna loonAa, shiddat bna loon tujhe

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers

THIRD PERSON

The car pulled up in front of the big old haveli; it was rusty, and the paint was fading. It had been five years since she stepped out from her earlier mansion. Those four walls always kept her safe, but who would keep her safe now?

Her Kabir? Would he?

Her steps trembled as she stepped out from the car, but soon two hands caught her. Avani helped her stand and asked, "Bhabhi, are you alright?" She nodded, fixing her saree.

Her dark red henna and her bridal bangles shone in the sunlight; it was the month of March, which is usually pleasant and warm around Chittorgarh and Udaipur. The garden was blossomed with red roses and white daisies.

Her eyes landed on Kabir, and jealousy sparked. He didn't even give a damn about her, and there he was, showing and telling his P.A. Cecilia about the history and old architecture of here. Does he like her? Of course, he loves independent and strong women who can handle business and are not scared in crowds.

And she is exact opposite from them, she can't even speak properly between too many people. He never asked her to change but deep down he must have wanted her to.

She wanted him to look at her, the way he used to look her before. He is all hers now. she can go and hug him, kiss him, touch him but... but he would not respond to any of them. She can go, place her head on his shoulder and cry her heart out but he would not hold her, he would not wipe her tears like he used to.

He laughed at something Cecilia said, and for a moment, she wanted to become her, the reason for his smile. She didn't want to stay as Priya; she wanted to become the rose he just kissed now.

"Safed Chamkadardni" Avani whispered, glaring at Cecilia from behind. A faint laugh escaped Priya's lips; at least she didn't have a cold and arrogant sister-in-law.

Kabir waved at Avani, asking her to come there, and Avani dragged Priya along with her. Her heart beat fast when she saw Cecilia standing close to him; it's her place-a voice screamed from inside of her. But she can't fight it.

So, she just simply smiled.

"Cecilia, she is my sister Avani, and she is-" Kabir stopped for a moment, and his smile dropped when he looked at her "-my wife, Priya."

Why so harsh all of a sudden? When he gives her this look, her world starts drifting away. There were tears in her eyes, but she managed to suppress them with a smile.

Cecilia offered a hand for a handshake to Avani. "Nice to meet you," she said, but Avani replied with the gesture of joining hands. "Namaste, kamini," she said. Kabir gave her a death glare knowing Cecilia didn't understand the Hindi word.