Medieval Fantasies 2

A loud voice saying "All demons greetings, my brethren," Lucifer spoke, his voice sending shivers down the spines of all who heard it

A loud voice saying "All demons greetings, my brethren," Lucifer spoke, his voice sending shivers down the spines of all who heard it. He then say again" Its me again, I am holding this time a tournament for Demons to be ranked the devils thumb and little finger however Azroth the first the demon of might and lust are not invited. The demons all bowed before their leader, showing their respect and loyalty. Abaddon stepped forward, addressing Lucifer directly. "My lord, I have gathered the demons here today to choose the new titles for devils thumb and little finger," Abaddon said, gesturing to the sea of demons. "I see that you have been preparing well, Abaddon," Lucifer replied, a glint of amusement in his eyes.

"Yes, my lord. The demons are eager to prove their worth for these titles," Abaddon responded. "Very well. Let the tests begin," Lucifer said, and the demons cheered in excitement. The tests lasted for days, with demons challenging each other in various forms of combat and cunning. In the end, only two demons stood out above the rest. They were Astaroth and Baphomet, both powerful and cunning in their own ways. Abaddon approached Lucifer, presenting the two demons before him.

"These two have proven themselves to be the strongest and most cunning amongst the demons, my lord. They are worthy of the titles of devil's thumb and devil's little finger," Abaddon said. Lucifer looked them over, a small smile forming on his lips. "I see potential in both of you. You shall both be given the titles of devil's thumb and devils little finger," Lucifer declared. The demons erupted into cheers and applause, bowing before their new leaders. Astaroth and Baphomet stood proudly, their titles of the devils thumb and little finger bestowed upon them by the devil himself. With Astaroth being the devil's thumb and Baphonet being the devil's little finger.

After that they were told that the day will come when they would ruled over their fellow demons with unmatched strength and cunning, spreading terror and chaos throughout the human world and beyond

After that they were told that the day will come when they would ruled over their fellow demons with unmatched strength and cunning, spreading terror and chaos throughout the human world and beyond. They were the new Devil's Thumb and Devil's Little Finger, feared and respected by all. And as for Abaddon, he continued to serve Lucifer faithfully, earning the title of the Hand of the Devil and becoming one of the most trusted and powerful demons in all of hell. From then on, the demon world would never be the same again, all thanks to the meeting called by Abaddon and the proclamation made by Lucifer.