Medieval Fantasies 3

With one of his wings broken he undo his transformation and go into a semi transformation which fixed his wings, then he looked at Michael and said" So you are this powerful huh, forcing me into my semi transformation making me revert to it you ba...

With one of his wings broken he undo his transformation and go into a semi transformation which fixed his wings, then he looked at Michael and said" So you are this powerful huh, forcing me into my semi transformation making me revert to it you bastard of a lapdog of the gods". After saying that he griped his sword and send out six of his deadliest huge demonic flame that encircled Michael making him unable to move and it was all around him in a closed circle of demonic flame and dark energy.

After trapping Michael in flames the chaotic battle raged on between the transformed Demon God King, now known as Aisnar, and the the mighty archangel Michael, sparks flew as the the clashed head on and a explosions rage through the air. Their clash embodied the timeless struggle between light and darkness, as Aisnar's demonic powers surged against Michael's heavenly strength.
"I offer you mercy, Michael, if you kneel before me and acknowledge my power," Aisnar sneered, his eyes glowing with malevolence.
Michael stood tall, his wings shimmering with divine light. "I will never bow to darkness, Aisnar. I fight in the name of justice and righteousness!"

With a deafening roar, Aisnar unleashed a torrent of black flames towards Michael, who countered with a blinding burst of celestial energy destroying the circle of flames around him. The forces collided, creating a dazzling display of power that illuminated the battlefield.
"I will not be defeated by the likes of you, Aisnar! The light will always overcome the darkness," Michael proclaimed, his voice resonating with unwavering resolve.
Aisnar chuckled darkly, his form shifting as he summoned his formidable Tainted sword, Slizara unlocking it's true power, crackling with dark energy. "Do not underestimate the might of the underworld, Michael. Behold the true power of darkness!"
Their final clash sent shockwaves through the realm, echoing with the intensity of their struggle. As the dust settled, only one figure remained standing, their aura blazing with a newfound strength.
Aisnar lifted his head, a triumphant smirk on his face and said "You see, Michael? The darkness always finds a way to prevail."

But Michael, with a resolute gaze, emerged from the debris, his angelic form radiating a brilliant luminosity. "Evil may triumph for a moment, but in the end, justice will always triumph over darkness." Then he stood up firmly on his feet, then he prayed for help from his god Uziel and within seconds his energy was restored within him even more powerful than before he then said" Aisnar you are in your lesser form and yet you dont notice my god keep granting me what I need to come back to face you each time however it maybe draining Uziel of his energy to fully restor me so much time but In the end good shall prevail and that is now"
And so, the battle continued, a timeless confrontation between light and darkness, echoing through like it could take place for eternity.

vine light. His sword gleamed in the dark, a beacon of hope in the shadowy battlefield.
"I serve a greater power than you can ever imagine, Aisnar. You are playing a dangerous game," Michael replied, his voice unwavering.
Aisnar chuckled darkly, a twisted smile forming on his lips. With a flick of his wrist, he summoned more dark energy, casting it towards Michael. The archangel deftly dodged the attack, his movements fluid and precise.