Chapter 46: Seven

🔞

Jin jumped in to Jungkook as soon the latter arrived at his penthouse.

"Shit! You're so hot, yeobo!" Jungkook said, then slammed Jin's back at the door.

"Hmmm... I miss you so much!" Jin said in between their kisses.

"Where's Jungwon?" Jungkook asked.

"He'll be staying with his grandparents the whole week. My dad wanted to celebrate his birthday with him." Jin said while breathing heavily and kissing Jungkook's neck.

"Then I'll have you alone the whole week?" He asked Jin, pulling away for the meantime.

"You have me forever, Kook, but yes you can have me anyway you want this week." Jin answered then devouring Jungkook's lips again.

"Baby, you're pregnant, we should probably do it somewhere safe."

"Any place is safe with you." Jin said as he tightened his legs on Jungkook's hips.

"Fuck! You're making me hard just by kissing me." Jungkook said. "You're so hot. I need you, Jin."

"All yours." Jin said then Jungkook removed his own belt and pants while he temporarily put Jin down on his feet.

Jin then raised the shirt he is wearing just to remove his underwear. He then turned from Jungkook and put his palm over the door pulling up his shirt, showing his back to Jungkook.

"Oh fuck!" Jungkook said as he saw Jin with a bigger plug inside his hole. He got harder thinking Jin prepped himself to be ready for his cock. "You'll be the death of me." He said, then pulled the plug away from Jin's hole. He saw the lube dripping down Jin's legs but scooped some to insert them again inside Jin's hole and to rub it on his cock.

"Hmmmmmphhhh... f-fuck me, Jeon Jungkook!" Jin said.

"Of course, I will!" Jungkook said then pointed the tip of his cock on Jin's hole.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Yes! I missed this cock! F-fuck." Jin said while supporting himself on their front door.

"You're so warm, love. Have you been keeping yourself warm for me?" Jungkook said as he bottoms out and pulled Jin closer to him so that he can play with his nubs.

"Y-yes! Warm for daddy!" Jin said  already feeling all the pleasure when he felt Jungkook touched his prostate.

"You're drunk of my cock already! Shit!" Jungkook said as he saw Jin rolling his eyes back. "I'll make you forget your name."

Jungkook started moving and let Jin put his hands again on the door to support himself. He started slow but it burns him not to go fast, although, he wanted to make sure that Jin and their baby is safe so he endured it until he feels that the insides of Jin is slippery enough to entertain his cock.

"Y-you've g-gotten b-bigger." Jin said to Jungkook, trying to let his whole cock in and out of him.

Jungkook leaned closer to him, bit his ear then said, "no, baby, your plugs are just too small." He then licked his ears and hardly inserted his cock back inside Jin.

"Ooohhhhhmp fuck!"

Jin was already moaning a lot of things while in the process and Jungkook thought he is already out there in pleasure so why not make it more pleasurable for both of them.

He started to pull his cock up till its head then deeply thrusted it inside Jin, but this time he immediately pulled it out and quickly pulled it in.