authors note

This story will be different then how vampire diaries is . The characters are the same except for me adding my OC Scarlett . It'll be more focused on the relationships between people then anything to do with the supernatural I know it sounds different but it's a story I'm really proud of hopefully you guys will enjoy it as well. Jeremy won't be all attached to Vicki because he sees the way she is and he sees the way she treats his sister Scarlett there will be some Elena bashing it won't be long and it won't be too severe just that Elena is jealous that Jeremy is closer to Scarlett than her but she eventually realizes he cares for them both the same it's just with Scarlett being his actual sister he wants to protect her more since she's his twin they have this special connection he will do anything for either of them but Elena has other people looking out for her like the Salvatores an Scarlett really only has him so that's his priority and Elena eventually realizes that an then doesn't get bashed anymore and her and Scarlett get really close as well i dont know how many chapters this book will have but it is gonna be good and have a happy ending bare with me because i recently just finished my first book and i have another one that i am also working on have a good day everyone.